Air Alert

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by wildstyler, May 1, 2003.

1. Yodums

Yodums Regular Member

Leapups is probably the most common excercise for your legs. I talked to someone on a volleyball forum who was on the national team. That is how he jumps so high. He would just practice that in 3 sets and repeat if necessary.

Yodums

2. bigredlemon

bigredlemon Regular Member

Calvin,
    I belive you are mistaken about the licensing system I descred. Each computer system will have its own identity code, and files can ONLY be transferred into or out of the system IF the file's embedded signiture matches the code of your computer.

Think of how there's serial numbers on games. Now imagine that only one serial number works for each disc--the serial number is burned on the CD for each individual--and that serial number is tied to the OS.

To circumvent that would require hacking the operating system. BUT the hardware (motherboard, CPU, and possibly video card and sound card) will detect whether the OS has been hacked by checking its hash. (You cant trick the hardware into thinking the OS wasn't hacked if it has been since the hardware performs a mathematical operatiion on the files of the OS and its resident memory itself, unless they can hack it such that the answer to question is exactly some number--which is next to impossible and would probably take several years to solve per file.) Thus to circumvent that you would need to buy hacked or modded hardware too. Given how difficult and expensive it is to mod a highly popular console (xbox, ps2, etc.), the cost of hacking all of those would be prohibitively expensive. And since it can serve no legal purpose, those parts would be both hard to obtain and extra pricy due to the criminal element.

The simple way to explain it is to say that each file is encrypted, and the key is the computer's id. Getting a copy from a friend would be useless because you dont have the password to decrypt it.

Thus the cost of acquiring a system that can play the files will be astronomical compared to actually buying it.

(ps... feel free to move the piracy stuff to a new thread in OT)

3. wildstyler

wildstyler Regular Member

student
    canada in the school year and hong kong in the sum
    Hey guys,
    Sucks to be me because I sprained my ankle while i was playing football in gym class :( .
    No more AA2 for me :( , but i'll start when it heals, hopefully beginning of June :) .

4. neo_Rabbit

neo_Rabbit Regular Member

simple solution: don't get the new windows :D because:
    1/ nothing will change, so we can just ignore all this anti-piracy stuff
    2/ the suckers @ microsoft and their rip-off scams would b all for nothing :D

#24 neo_Rabbit, Nov 16, 2004
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2004
  5. hong

hong Regular Member

Engineer
    I was wondering if anyone would attach the air alert program as I am quite interested in it

6. Smash Crazy

Smash Crazy Regular Member

student
    hmm i cant seem to find it on kazaa...wat did u search for?

7. odjn

odjn Regular Member

Student
  8. Infernal

Infernal Regular Member

Is there a torrent link or ED2k link for this?

9. Bilal Saeed

Bilal Saeed New Member

How to increase your jump in bedminton?

you must jump at least 2 hours daily without bending your legs. ;)