AG2006 Team Events - Dec 4, 06 (Semifinal)

Discussion in 'Asian Games 2006 - Badminton' started by DoublesPlayer, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    When come to single event,it is hard to predict...Everyone has equally chances but the edge is with Lin Dan...In this moment, i think everyone has to admit that LD is really upon every player no matter taufik, LCW LHl or PG.......I think if taufik really wanna win,prove us with his action...As you all see cleary,he lose two time to LD in the men team...Although i am not doubting his talent and skills but i would still betting LD to win....He is still unbeatable this moment...Hopefully LCW can do something because he is the only one i see can fight with LD but with his yesterday easily lose to LHl,i really hope he can perform well in the single event..So ,let wait and see..

2. bananaboy

bananaboy Regular Member

business owner
    I hope you mean the only one outside of the China national team... Chen Hong gave Lin Dan more problems than LCW has ever done so before, or anyone for that matter. Just look at the facial expression when Lin Dan had to play Chen Hong...not as confident as usual for sure.

But if you are just looking at this Asian game, then you may be right... as Bao is not as good as LD from my perspective, but many may argue. As Taufik, LHI, Hafiz does not stand a very good chance against Lin Dan... wait...why did I even mention Hafiz..hahaha... he stands no chance against Lin Dan...

#202 bananaboy, Dec 4, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2006
  3. woodenRacket

woodenRacket Regular Member

if LD does not collapse himself, the medal is his.

4. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Tim Merah Putih have given their bests, CHN won yesterday but all 4 matches must finished in rubber game and tight-score. Bronze is still better than zero according INA's unfavourable drawing!

Different story about MAS's flop performance when defeated 3-1 by KOR. MAS's lost-signal appeared after LCW fail to overcame Hyun-Il. KOR traditionally is always having strong MD but weak in MS and MAS didn't use it effectively to grab 3 points from MS. Mental toughness, that's MAS problem esp.LCW as road-opener!

5. woodenRacket

woodenRacket Regular Member

a gold medal for LD:
    player of the year

and another medal for our Indra:
    the most consistent fan of the year
    :D :D

6. Baderz_Jas

Baderz_Jas Regular Member

Student, business man wannabe =P
    :D consistent fan of TH and INA :D