2011 Malaysia Open SS: Day 3 Round 2 (Thursday 20-Jan) : LiveScore 'Backup'

Discussion in 'Malaysia Open / Korea Open 2011' started by RichF, Jan 19, 2011.

1. RichF

RichF Regular Member

For posting live updates of the scores as they happen as an experiment to see if this is preferred to having the scores interleaved with the comments....

2. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    BCers with ts connection to help out our BCers without access

Yes, hope that our BCers with ts connection would help out our BCers without access to ts.

3. skchen

skchen Regular Member

Consultant
    I still cannot take it that KKK/TBH lost to Hong Wei/Shen Ye 21-16, 18-21, 16-21 the unseeded pair from China in the 1st round 1 of the main draw.
    It is noted that KKK has lost 5 kilograms of weight and I wonder whether the sudden massive weight has affected his stamina and strength. Normally it is advisable to reduce weight gradually so that the body could adjust to the change.
    It is also noted that SS the unseeded but revitalised Indonesian player has beaten the world champion Chen Jin 21-12, 18-21, 21-10 in the 2nd round. It is indeed a strange situation but good for badminton and for SS. It could be that the appointment of Li Mao as the Indonesian coach has motivated SS and it is his way of saying I could do it.

4. etudiant

etudiant Regular Member

My assumption maybe outside those reason, which is BAM problem quite affecting Mas top players............

And after the lack of spirited performance, Simon has found his way to rejuvinated........LM may give some tips