2001 China Grand Prix available now.

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sun, Oct 10, 2001.

1. sun

sun Guest

Now 2001 Youngor Super China Grand Prix tapes are available
    at badmintonlover.myrice.com! Welcome to my website.

2. sun

sun Guest

sorry, kwun, I post it twice by mistake. You can delete this post.

3. Brett

Brett Regular Member

Two points:

1. Wrong forum - should be on the Market Place forum

2. It's not in English, but, I presume, Chinese. Do you have an English translation available, or would that be a moot point if you are not selling to North America?

4. Is there something you don't know? Shame on u!

5. sun

sun Guest

Brett,

I am sorry that I have no way to translate thme to English.

6. sun

sun Guest

Hi, "Friend",

I really do not know what you are talking about and I also do not know why
    you are so angry at me. I just want to provide information to those who love to
    watch badminton matches. Most people here are polite and I think you are not one of them. If you do not like my information, you can leave it alone but you should not insult me!

7. The previous message I've sent is for Brett only!

8. Brett

Brett Regular Member

Sun, as SF states, he was intending a negative comment against me, not you. There are at least two, perhaps up to four people (young teenagers most likely, judging by the immature nature of their postings) who have visited this website frequently in the past several months who post under a variety of pseudonyms, including "Shaun's Friend," to pretend that there are actually more than a few people who share their views. This angry young person made the snide remark against me because in several previous discussions, I challenged him/her have the intelligence and integrity to articulate his/her arguments in an accurate, reasonable and detailed fashion, and base those arguments on facts, not prejudice; this person is merely upset and frustrated because he or she lacks the ability to participate in a courteous, fair and adult discussion as I have requested.