Great match for MD final!

Discussion in 'World Championships 2009' started by hungle, Aug 16, 2009.

1. hezudao

hezudao Regular Member

lol what a whiny fan, so typical of supporters with no class, go back to your hole n examine why your nation failed again before accusing the chinese

2. Zabee

Zabee Regular Member

Music Related
    irt was rather freak to me in the last point pick up by Lin D.. but a win still a win.. credits to both men.. ..

3. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee

FYI, I am not supporters of my country's players and if they behave like CY did, I will condemn them too. And you, please don't bring nationality into the picture. I am talking about individual badminton players and if you read my comments carefully, I said " I don't like most of the Chinese players" which means I admire some of them.

If you say I am a supporter of no class, then, tell me why you have class !!!

4. chen0019

chen0019 Regular Member

Well, is there any evident showing that Chinese Badminton Players are arrogant or you having personal unhappy experience with Chinese Players? How many cases have you encountered to generalize all of/most of them as arrogant? It is ok that people stereotype but I appreciate if you can keep it to your personal diary or somewhere else.

5. deca2000

deca2000 Regular Member

Very interesting logic. I am impressed.

6. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    I know there are plenty of Chinese fans and they would be angry with my opinion. Arrogant Chinese players? Lin Dan is one and LYB is another, just to name a few. Opinions ? You have yours and I have mine and I don't need you to tell me where to keep them. FYI. I like BCL, ZZH and XXZ among others.

7. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Thanks, Deca2000.

8. Zabee

Zabee Regular Member

Music Related
    i see Lee Y B more arrogant than the rest of them .. sry to Team China fans..

9. HiddenPower

HiddenPower Regular Member

People don't like their race to be insulted and that is what you are doing.

So, I can openly say I don't like TH because he is so lazy and un-motivated most of the time and Wijaya seems so arrogant to me? I can openly say anything just because I feel like it and don't care about other people's feeling?

This is a public forum, keep it clean!

10. chen0019

chen0019 Regular Member

BTW, LYB is not player, he is the coach. Everyone has the right to say anything, but anything without evident is just accusing. Be ready to provide evidence to support your word. One more thing, if you can comment on others, I think others has the same right to comment on you. Dont tell me what I dont need to do.

11. chen0019

chen0019 Regular Member

You spelled wrongly. Chinese use Li instead of Lee. I dont like li Yongbo either. Looking forward to have Li Mao back.

12. deca2000

deca2000 Regular Member

sure thing honey. Equipped with a logic like that, you will never lose a debate.

13. Zabee

Zabee Regular Member

Music Related
    don't expect Li Mao return to China anytime soon..

14. xidai

xidai Regular Member

I really appreciate your announcement, something like "fair", "no class", especially this one you said "if they behave like CY did, I will condemn them too." blah blah. Very impressive with a high tone.

However, when you condemn the service judge, could you please tell me where is LYD's waist? For me, it seems like that thing has been transmitted to somewhere above his breast, whenever he was serving.

Everyone can see it, but for some reason you just totally completely ignore that. How pathetic~

I'm sorry too. I know "pathetic" is a harsh word but forgive me, I can't find more suitable adjectives to describe your behavior either.

15. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    Maybe Lee Mao ;) :D

/Twobeer

16. yen_saw

yen_saw Regular Member

Engineer
    So these two so call 'arrogant' people to your eyes represent 'most' chinese players? Most would be like at least 60% or more, so you will need to provide at least 15 'arrogant' chinese players in this case:D:rolleyes:

17. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

The greatest MD match..of the century??..

..it's relative lah...To one, this was the greatest MD match ever. To others, like myself, i could say it was one of the greatest MD Final matches..:cool:
    Heck, i could say, my MD match the other day was the greatest match ever (although not a Final). Or even the MD match i played with kwun, last yr up @ SmashCity, was the greatest MD match ever (although not a Final either)..:cool:

18. iminton

iminton Regular Member

It would be Ok if you said "Lousy players" but instead you said "Lousy CHINESE players." You in fact intended to accuse all Chinese players in terms of race of being lousy and arrogant. You should be banned from making comments in this forum.

19. giant

giant Regular Member

student
    really a great and exciting match..i thought they want to play till 30points...

20. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    LOL, so you and all the supporters of Chinese players agreed that CY's antics was uncalled for and I was right about his poor sportsmanship, except that I made a mistake to categories that he is a "Chinese Player". Therefore, if I rephrase it to : "Cai Yun is a lousy player" and all the supporters of Chinese players would accept this remark. Then, thanks and I rest my case.

For this particular serve, from the tv's camera that I was watching that day, I can't see. Maybe your camera's angle is different or you were at courtside to note that LYD was serving from above his breast. Just for your info, LWW and Chandra Wijaya serve from very high above the waist and they were not faulted, why the inconsistency with LYD?

#60 nokh88, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2009