about taufik's lose in macau and MVP

Discussion in 'Macau Open / Thailand Open 2006' started by taufik-ist, Jul 21, 2006.

1. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    though i'm big fan of taufik, i'm very dissappointed with what taufik's achievement in the 2 tournaments, it seems taufik didn't prepare well for those tournmaments . i know he did many private parties during worldcup 2006.PBSi should send sony and simon, don't send 'not well prepared' taufik :rolleyes:.

it's time to give a punishment to taufik, it's for taufik's sake , and also for a justice to other ina players :rolleyes:

2. xijiayu

xijiayu Regular Member

Win or lose is very common for a player. No one is perfect or unbeatable. I think this is a good opportunities for TH and his fan to accept the fact that other players are also as good as himself, if not better than him.

3. abedeng

abedeng Regular Member

Occupying Tall Buildings
    Maybe his play pattern is not suitable for 21 pts system? Could that be the case?

Though I have to agree that Sony and Simon ought to be exposed more to quality tournaments. PBSI did not show good judgement on this issue.

4. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    taufik just doesn't have much energy to play 3 sets in 21 pts system, he seems not practising well :rolleyes:

5. coops241180

coops241180 Regular Member

Product Owner
    i don't envy PBSI at all - we had a player in our club who was just the same. if he wanted to win he would go all out - and usually win... if he didn't care - he was just average. so hard to know whether to play him or not, and which team.... :( PBSI should send sony / simon more often. but perhaps invest in a shrink for taufik :)

6. peace

peace Regular Member

Do not punish anyone, PBSI!!! If you punish TH, while Sony and Simon are still not good yet, it will be a big disaster for INDONESIA...hope PBSI will be wiser to TH and other players.
    I think TH is not suitable to the new system.

7. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    There's no such thing as disaster. Nothing comes above the country and discipline, definitely not any single player.

8. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

Landlording, providing vacation homes at Disney wo
    Why Taufik's performance fluctuate so much? Is it the power of doping? I knew Sigit, another INA player, was used to it.

9. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

nah, i don't think it's doping at all.
    i think it's all just in his head, he just doesn't seem very motivated at the moment.
    i suspect it's because of the lack of competition in the indonesian MS, somehow sony and simon and the others just aren't challenging him enough.
    back when indonesian had ardy, joko, alan, heryanto and the rest together, they were the best because they pushed each other very hard to get into the indonesian team.
    i think that's lacking at the moment.

10. newjazz

newjazz Regular Member

typist
    I think we must also give credit to KJ... thou he's not no 1 in the world but definitely he has the capability to beat any players in the world.
    If anyone of you saw him played againts CH in SO 2006 semifinal, you guys will surely agree with my opinion. He was so good during that match.

11. jiayou

jiayou Regular Member

the same same same opinion like you .... :p

12. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Anyone has watch the match between taufik and Lee Hyun I?Actually what happen to him?i am very dissapointed with his two tournaments recently,do no why he cannot perform well but i still think he is a very good players.Hope him can be prepared for the coming World Champian.His fans,don't be too sad.Continue supporting him...

13. Tjun Tjun

Tjun Tjun Regular Member

Aya! No live score so most of us have disappeared from the forum..... How is my favourite son Lee Chong Wei doing now???? Has he beaten Bao CL yet???

14. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Ya lor..why i feel like everyone don't care about the Macao Open like MO or CTO....And why no live score and live broadcasting?Seem like nobody is online...Hey guys...come back,where you all gone..Please tell me the MS result...:)

15. Tjun Tjun

Tjun Tjun Regular Member

Went to the Macau Open website a short while ago but no further results yet. Surely there must be at least one Macau badminton fan lurking somewhere ..... please update us!!!

16. TKG2609

TKG2609 Regular Member

waooooo ... no chinese women in semi final ....

SM Prediction :
    Lindan beat Hyun Il
    Chongwei beat Chen Hong

My favourite player Chen Jin is lost .... :crying:

17. Han

Han Regular Member

Engineer
    No more excuses please

We should stop finding excuses for Taufik, if LHI beat him then Lee is just better than him on that day. We all admire the talent of Taufik but there are so many capable MS players around that need to be recognized, they may not be as "colorful" as Taufik but very solid WC title contender. I didn't realize Lin Dan have won 11 titles this year until the commentator mentioned it in MVP 2006, what an achievement and should still be world number 1 in my book(I love Lee Chong Wei but I don't think LCW can beat Lin Dan in neutral ground).
    Of course, anything can happen if you advance far into the round that's why BAM is sending LCW to most of the remaining tournaments.
    Can't wait to see LCW vs Lin Dan again in Macau Final.

18. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Errr...this is surely a mistake. Lin Dan has won only the All England and Chinese Taipei Open this year! He could have won 11 titles so far in his career...but definitely not this year! Even Lee Chong Wei has won 4 titles this year (if you include the Commonwealth Individual Event Gold).

19. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Taufik not feeling well. Thats why he lost.

20. TKG2609

TKG2609 Regular Member

Hopefully next world championship Lee Chong wei will meet Lindan again ...