Zheng Siwei ( 郑思维 ) / Huang Yaqiong ( 黄雅琼 )

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by Justin L, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Sumanth99

Sumanth99 Regular Member

Software Engineer
    I don't if he manages the account or posted this himself but this might land him in serious trouble.

2. rhoder

rhoder Regular Member

Yeah man shocked to see him post that. Had to look twice lol. He’s deleted it anyway.

3. Sumanth99

Sumanth99 Regular Member

Software Engineer
    A clever man once said nothing(against ccp), He is a semi clever then ;).

4. Sumanth99

Sumanth99 Regular Member

Software Engineer
    Nope, its still there.

5. rhoder

rhoder Regular Member

Oh yeah right my bad. Now I’m wondering whether it’s really his instagram lol or an imposter

6. Zzzz

Zzzz Regular Member

It's imposter .He don't have instagram account. Same with shi yuqi. They only use weibo and tiktok.Only some china player have ig. Like hyq, liuyuchen, jiayifan, cqc, duyue, hanchengkai and liyinhui. Beside those most of them are fake account. And the irony is bwf official still tagged these imposter account sometimes. Can't they make sure first if the account is really the player or not? That's why people believe those account is real. Instagram is blocked in china. Is troublesome for them to make clarification. Even syq gaveup and lazy to do that.

buibui2 likes this.
  7. MezzL

MezzL Regular Member

I bet it's some indonesian behind that account, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case lol

8. Sumanth99

Sumanth99 Regular Member

Software Engineer
    Goh Liu Ying, Lauren Smith, Mitchelle and few others follow that account.

9. Zzzz

Zzzz Regular Member

That' s why i said. Some official account and player followed those account makes more complicated and makes people think is real acct. Even duyue followed that shiyuqiofficial. And syq himself shocked some player followed that fake acct and ask an China badminton magazine photographer to help him clarify that's not him. But no use since they declare it on weibo only. When the problem is the people outside china. And because is kinda looks troublesome so syq said like i don't even use ig and later don't care anymore. The ig so active when syq himself barely post on weibo.
    Zhengsiwei himself clarified before tho he don't have ig. I can read chinese and use weibo, that's why i know .go to some fanbase account they always pinned story if the player have ig or not and which is real / fake one. And Why personal account use "official" word? It's not like they're an artist and managing by company or manager.

#29 Zzzz, Dec 24, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
    buibui2, rhoder and Justin L like this.
  10. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Perhaps we have misinterpreted his meaning, assuming it's Zheng Siwei's post. This is what he's written (my translation):
    Please not like that, I don't understand it
    It really makes me angry and sorrowful
    No matter what your religion or belief is
    We should live together
    We are one, please.

I mean, ZSW couldn't be unaware of the acts of terrorism committed by some Muslim Uyghurs, say, in Yunnan (Kunming city), Beijing, Xinjiang itself,etc. See https://www.scmp.com/comment/insigh.../no-cause-can-justify-cowardly-attack-kunming; https://ctc.usma.edu/the-seventh-stage-of-terrorism-in-china/

Anyway, I also don't quite believe it's ZSW's post, a commenter on instagram also expressed skepticism by sternly asking the poster to 'stop faking Zheng using your broken Chinese'. As for the video, learn to distinguish facts from fake news, propaganda, and misinformation, and taking into account the context of geopolitics. It's not that hard in the Internet age if you care to probe deeper (depending on which search engine you choose and the websites you go to), do your own objective research, read and analyze competing arguments, use critical thinking before making any judgment or coming to any conclusion.

Sumanth99 likes this.
  11. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Thanks. You're right, hardly any Chinese netizens use Instagram or Facebook, none that I know of.

12. Sumanth99

Sumanth99 Regular Member

Software Engineer
  13. Zzzz

Zzzz Regular Member

Chenyufei one is real
    Chenlong im not sure since i just back following again china badminton from 2018 after a long time. And this ig is locked.i can't watch the post. well he rarely post or active on weibo too.

Well china player most active in ig is the women doubles 2 pair + huangdongping. And mostly when they're outside china

Most active on weibo is zsw+hyq. A lot advertisement recently for them

14. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    There's a bwf.official IG account. I'm not really that sure it's official. Some of the postings seem really immature. It also give likes to players' IG which I thought is very odd.

Also one time (I think it was the one where Ginting lost on a fault in the HK Open Final), there was a big commotion and the bwf.official account said that they would tell BWF. Why should an official account need to 'tell' BWF?

Baddie lover likes this.
  15. Sumanth99

Sumanth99 Regular Member

Software Engineer
    Li Yinhui, Jia Yifan I think are most active on IG. Huang Dongping does most funny stuff

buibui2 likes this.
  16. Zzzz

Zzzz Regular Member

Well bwf.official is a verified account. But the admin is really weird sometimes. Like not so professional.

Tell bwf maybe means person with high position? Since the admin of bwf.official ig is just a person to do posting job and can't deciding anything.

17. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    It really is official? OK. Then I definitely agree about it being not professional.

Baddie lover likes this.
  18. Baddie lover

Baddie lover Regular Member

They even comment Way to go Champ etc etc etc. True, they are not that professional. Maybe too much frankness dilute their image.

19. Zzzz

Zzzz Regular Member

Well there's a verified logo. but it's not like i"m the one can confirm it official or not. Haha.. To be a verified ig need like upload some like identity document and not like anyone can get that blue checklist logo.

Talk about the admin. Bwf official weibo kinda like this too. Sometimes the captions just like a personal account post. Well in the end behind the account still just a person. They can make mistake too..

20. rhoder

rhoder Regular Member

Wow thanks for the heads up. Time to unfollow some of them. Is the hyq one real or no?

I can understand the “official” though, because there are tons of fan accounts that just put players/celebrity’s names. That’s deceit man :(