Youre actions are cowardly

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Paul009, Oct 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul009

Paul009 Regular Member

Student
    Quan,

What you are doing is unsportsmanlike.Your actions could injure or possibly blind a person. Whats the difference between you and the Washington sniper? You both seem to have a desire to injure or frieghten people.And you seem to laughing at there suffering. Im sure you know what president bush refered the sniper as a "coward".
    I have seen people get hurt by people like you.

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Well, I consider that "hit at ppl" is not a proper way to train. Just think will u get a lot of fun, if ur on the "receiving end"? Did everyone treat u like this when u first play this game?

In sports, I believe that "sportsmanship" is part of the game, actually, very important part. If u don't respect ur opponet, don't ever expect that ppl will respect u. This has nothing to do with skill. Yeah, maybe that u r a much better player, maybe better than anyone in ur club, but SO WHAT???

Remember I. Rider from NBA? He's better than most of NBA player, but what's the result? JOBLESS!!! No respect from anyone. Skillwise, he maybe an all-star, but he can not even ask for a bench job now.

Plus, u r better than most ppl already, why not concentrate more on improving urself, instead of "making others feel bad"? There are always better ones out there, think about when a better player just "smash u dead", what kinda feeling u will have? Remember, in world championship matches, it's not the one who can "kill or injury" his opponent to win the trophy.

I agree with JWU from ur previous post, please, time to "grow up". A real good player should learn how to respect each other and the game first.

3. badrad

badrad Regular Member

currently unemployed
    sorry have to disagree...

quan is not anywhere close to being the sniper. he's more like the school play ground bully who is picking on the littler kids, just because he can. these bullies will eventually get their day, but you will notice that these bullies will usually be smart enough not to go up against the bigger kids. so time will tell...

#3 badrad, Oct 13, 2002
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2002
  4. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Re: sorry have to disagree...

I really wonder that, whether QUAN will be "man" enough to post another thread, when he receive his "treatment" from other better players...

Guess that will be the time, he will think about "grow up".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.