Yonex SP Bag SUNR-951W BT6 Review

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by Iqmal B., Feb 5, 2011.

1. dingboy

dingboy Regular Member

Administration Executive
    Hi All !

Just a brief update on my SP 951W Bag dilemma,

Well, i didnt manage to take pictures of the uneven handle strap 'design' of the SP version of this great bag .... because the more i looked at it, the more i couldn't comprehend such a weird 'design' characteristic of the handles.
    Just so that everyone has a rough idea, the strap (on my bag) with the velcro-fastener was a good 2.5 inches longer than the other!

So ...... i CUT the handles ! ......... and had them altered. :)
    Check out the pics below:

IMG_1943.jpg

Altered the length shorter and had the shop custom-make a new velcro fastener as the original one was way too small to comfortably accomodate both straps.

IMG_1945.jpg

After the new velcro fastener is closed .... bigger, much better fit and more comfortable as foam cushioning was inserted into the fastener.

IMG_1950.jpg

After all alterations are done .... the bag's handles are now even and more comfortable to carry around, since i'm not going to use the shoulder sling to sling-carry the bag around.

All in all, this was a very 'interesting' experience with SP bags ..... irregardless, i still love this bag! :D

2. ERTHK

ERTHK Regular Member

Professional Designer
    I actually prefer to use the shoulder sling more, because i have a little problem with the velcro fastener - when closed.

It's a little bit troublesome for me to keep open it up in order to access the main compartments....maybe it's just me to find it a little bit troublesome :)

3. dingboy

dingboy Regular Member

Administration Executive
    yeah .... i understand what you mean ...... have to fasten to carry, but have to open to access the compartments.

That's why i normally put my wallet and phone in the outer pockets (for easier access)
    other than that, i'll just leave the velcro fastener open during game time. :p

#23 dingboy, Feb 16, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
  4. k-vin

k-vin New Member

struggling to find this bag, need help!

Hi Guys,
    I have been looking for this bag for a while but couldn't find it. I live in Bangkok and really want to buy this bag, so can you help me or anyone know where to buy this bag? online perhaps and able to ship oversea?
    Thanks in advance for your help.