Yonex DENMARK Open SS Premier 2015 : Qualification & R/32 (13th & 14th October 2015)

Discussion in 'Yonex Dutch Open / Yonex Denmark Open 2015' started by CLELY, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Marin's relentless onslaught often leaves Sun Yu reacting, scrambling or being left stranded - simply outclassing her opponent.

2. Sundis

Sundis Regular Member

Watching and playing badminton
    So stupid that Goh/Tan lose after 2 mp:mad:

I cant stand this anymore, I´m going to sleep.

zzzzzzz

3. renbo

renbo Regular Member

Yes Heather Olver. She was just invited to comment a little as a friend of the commentator.

4. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Hi I just checked the score. Miss the whole match of course. Wow it was indeed a tough fight match. Mh friends stayed up till late in the wee morning hours just to watch the match. Well I cannot as I am too sleepy and need to work the next day too. My friend said it is a very exciting and tough fight match. Worth watching. From the beginning look at the ranking it is impossible for Goh / Tan to win. But then they lose the first set 15-21, third set 20-22. Tough fight indeed and they win the second set 21-19 so don't need to feel sad. It is indeed an exciting match. I myself regretted for jot being able to watch the match. Denmark time is so different from Asia time so very difficult to stay up every night.

5. ngkt67

ngkt67 Regular Member

haha, my prediction seems almost come true...