FS: Yonex 1st Gen Armortec 700 SP/IP code

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Blitzzards, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Blitzzards

Blitzzards Regular Member

For collectors, a BRAND NEW, unstrung and handle still plastic wrapped in original packaging, Yonex 1st gen Armortec 700 in SP/IP code. The racquet specs is 3UG4, serial number 489316- 220534IP with the PBSI logo on the cone and SP marking on the shaft. With the racquet being made in 2003, it is from the first production batch of this model when the Armortec series debuted. I bought this as a collection item in 2004 and due to my recent family commitments am clearing out some of these.

When I bought the racquet off the shelf it came pre-strung with factory strings for display. I have since cut the strings when I stored it in my collection. The handle wrap is completely original, untouched although has shown minor aging.

Due to the rarity of this racquet, I am letting this go for Singapore Dollars 500, or on nearest offer. Shipping is up for discussion via PM.

The Yonex 1st gen Armortec 700 was most famously used by many legendary singles players following its debut including 2004 Olympic Men's Singled Champion and Legend Taufiq Hidayat, 2008 Olympics Men's Singles Champion Lin Dan, the legendary Peter Gade, Bao Chun Lai and so on. It was revered for its explosive smashing power and exquisite control due to the Ultimum Ti shaft and Power Armor frame shape. The racket was also stated as the inspiration for the 1st gen Li Ning racquets especially the N90 which Lin Dan used almost exclusively after switching.

Please PM for more details and discussions.

Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. Cheng Yuan

Cheng Yuan Regular Member

-
  3. Antxn

Antxn Regular Member

Hi still available? What is the lowest you can go?

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk