Yang Yang Vs Winex

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Byro-Nenium, Feb 24, 2001.

1. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    I was just wondering, with so many Yonex rackets being cloned lately by several different companies less known companies. I was wondering since the Winex Dragon Sword and Yang Yang Dragon seems so similar....... who copied who?

btw has anyone tried this Yang Yang Dragon before? If so, how is it? Whats the weight and grip size. Thanx.....

btw The Winex Dragon Sword is no longer in production

thanx for all replies......

2. Kelvin

Kelvin Regular Member

Student
    I think they both copied Yonex... I've taken a look at the Yang Yang Dragon, and it looks strikingly similar in appearance to the earlier Yonex Aerotus series...
    I could be wrong but... maybe their designers came up with similar products after reviewing the competition's stuff???

3. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    Does Yonex have a racket that similar in appearance to the Winex Dragon Sword or the Yang Yang Dragon

4. Thomas

Thomas Guest

I can't speak of the Yang Yang Dragon but I can comment on the Yang Yang SSP900 (equivalent to Yonex SP900 SR/SA) @ RM 190 and Tit-11 (equivalant to Yonex T-8 ) @ RM270 in Malaysia. I've tried both rackets 3UG2 with Yonex BG-85 at about 21lbs - they are light and fast but one has to get use to its characteristics and they are suitable for all-rounders. Personally, I prefer the SSP900 with a slimmer shaft and big square head.