XVIII ASIAN GAMES 2018 : Individual Event (23-28 August)

Discussion in '2018 Tournaments' started by CLELY, Aug 22, 2018.

1. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

Actually it's you who doesn't seem to understand the context and math at hand. Since a large part of the world is excluded, yet the tournament grants a lot of points still, it IS an advantage. If you're not constantly getting to finals, an extra tournament with lowered competition is worth a lot. 2 tournaments instead of 1 like in all the other regions add a lot of points to the entire Asian region that others (namely Europeans) can't get.

2. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

I dont think the player asks for the points. I dont think all the medallist cares anyway about the points. This is multi events and not just limited to badminton. So much more than just badminton.

3. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

I don't even know what you're on about at this point, you're ignoring the topic of this discussion completely and just talk about something different.....great if the players don't care about those points, nobody said they did. So, you might be right, but that wasn't the issue at hand. The thing is that players like Christie get a second chance at a regionally restricted event that's even less competitive than the BAC, but gives the same points, while other continents don't have the same opportunity.

4. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

There are many less competitive tournaments that are played every year that gives more points and no one cares, if that is what you said.

Yeah seems like you care so much bout the points