Xmas badminton fix in GVA from Dec 23rd - Jan 3rd

Discussion in 'Canada West' started by DarthHowie, Nov 27, 2005.

1. TTT

TTT Regular Member

Thx speed78 for organizing this! It's was definitely fun filled!

I got some pics & vids...but where to upload them? Looking for some place that can store pics and vids, and allow the originals to be downloaded...

2. DarthHowie

DarthHowie Regular Member

Software Developer & Assistant Coach @ GBC
    Big thanks to all VRC members

Hi,

Just want to thank all the VRC members for their warm hospitality and letting me join in for the New Year's Festivities. It's a tremendous club to play at and it was truly special to end 2005 and start 2006 with games of badminton.

If you're wondering, my parents didn't get too mad at me for staying late :D. All you guys are hard core badminton players. Pete LSD a big thanks for welcoming me to VRC and keeping me in the loop with regards to the GVA baddy scene.

It was a pleasure to meet cappy75, timeless, Pete LSD, TTT, and of course the lovely speed78 (thanks for organizing the festivities!).

one last thing...also a big thanks to LoveJoy for letting me join their wednesday group at C2!

Until next time...same badminton time, same badminton channel..

Cheers
    Howie

3. cappy75

cappy75 Regular Member

Depot Support Representative
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... how about a BIG HUGE GROUP HUG here:p?

Howie, it's fun playing with you. Come back and visit us again the next time you're back!

Speed78, ever the perfect hostess, thank you for organizing the New Year Baddy Party! 2006 can't get a better start than this:)!