Wrenched.........

Discussion in 'World Championships 2011' started by Wilson Chew, Aug 14, 2011.

1. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    Yes, playing speed and power, one must play smart and equip with a variety of tactics to wear down opponent

or just about anything to get your breath back.

Different tactics are formed against different players and video analysis is the best tools :)

Take a look at Lin Dan against sasaki :p he turned an aggressive player into a rally player :D

As for the coaches unable to pierce Lin Dan's armor I think it has something to do with their overall plan. :D

Too many cooks sometime the soup is no good :D :p :eek:

2. luvina

luvina Regular Member

ex student

Hope that XXF don't read this :eek::D
    I can't imagine her feeling :D

3. bestco

bestco Regular Member

Wow, you sure make yourself look stupid by making a statement like this. Claiming "Lin Dan is hated by most badminton players and coaches in China" just goes to show how ignorant you are or how much hatred you have towards LD. How about backing up your claims by providing proofs instead of making a BS statement like that?

I'm a frequent visitor of the most popular Chinese badminton websites such like badmintoncn, and I follow all badminton related news in China. You can make an argument that are some badminton fans in China that dislike LD (but there are many many more who like him), but I've never heard any of Lin Dan's teammates say anything bad about about him. Quite the contrary LD's teammates and those around him or know him as a person all defended LD and claimed he's a good guy unlike the bad boy image the media likes to portrait him.

Whether LD should be considered as an ambassador for the sport is another debate (I personally think LCW is more suitable), but Lin Dan undoubtedly has contributed to the increasing popularity of badminton in China, without a question he's among the most popular athelets in China nowadays, and he's the reason why people especially the casual fans pay attention or watch this sport (at least in China).

So next time I'd suggest you better do your own homework before opening your mouth to insult others or make yourself look foolish.

4. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Camon... he's just a comedian... don't take it seriously.. lmao. ;)

5. bestco

bestco Regular Member

was he trying to be a comedian as his name indicated? if so his attempt failed horribly, didn't find his post funny at all.

6. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    pBmMalaysia and you bother to reply to a troll, got setup. I was actually ROFLOL, oh dear. Whether people like LD as a person or not, to each his own, you cannot change a person's mindset, let's leave it that way. As a badminton fan, how can fans not acknowledge LD's achievements and I would pay to see him play esp LCW any day?
    LD is popular in CHN, as well as a fellow in this forum who name himself after him (now you can't get more popular than that):D;) LCW is popular in MAS and to all his diehard supporters in this forum too as well as a fellow in this forum who name himself after him (now you can't get more popular than that):D;) PG, IMO would be the ideal badminton ambassador, they may be some souls who would say nay, nada but most say good things about PG, his sportsmanship and all.

7. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    It's ok, it's a matter of time he will get wrenched ... :p:eek::D

8. MilGauss

MilGauss Regular Member

You mean LD_rules!, GeorgeChongWei or LindanTrucool (sorry forumers, might have spelt your handles wrong...anyways I think there are more LDesque handles here at BC)?:D