Wpt/ Ceh’s Attitude At Scotland

Discussion in 'Sudirman Cup 2007' started by arumugan, Jun 20, 2007.

1. arumugan

arumugan New Member

Has anyone seen the match between CHN’S ZYW/ ZTT and MAS’S WPT/ CEH during the group match? WPT stick her tongue out on seeing her opponents?! What’s the implication here? Is it “I will lose but I have to play anyway attitude”??? They have been around in the circuit and that’s simply a lousy and unacceptable attitude to be a role model for kids such as Woon Khe Wei and others.
    Did they watch the first XD match between INA’S FLANDY/ VITA and CHN’S GAO/ ZHENG? Someone in BAM should tape the match and played it for them and Cheah Soon Kit. Take the fight to the Chinese as cool as a Flandy is what I intend to say here. Is CEH overweight by any means? Is it because of her weight, she is prone to injury?? Was it CTF who had the same problems few years ago?? Hobbling around a bad knee??
    Speaking of CSK, Malaysia and BAM is not indebted to you in anyway. You’ve made your millions (land+cash+condos) as a TC winner. Isn’t time you put your country’s pride above everything else? Ok I take that back just a little, almost everything. Is it too much to ask of you to develop one solid WD with fighting spirit? You can forget about MHY, FCY, OSA. Complaining about your contract matters through MAS media put you in a hole?? Show me your money, and then I show you my stuff??? Or you show BAM your stuff, and then ask BAM to show their money? Can you kindly answer the questions above, coach CSK or anyone from BAM here??
    Is it too much to ask?? Am I being too harsh here dear ppl??

2. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    nice one.......:D:D:D:D:D

but is there a possibility that MAS dont have enough talents in the women's department? or should we get some coach that has expertise in the ladies?

3. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Better email it to BAM. No point putting it here on thread.

4. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

yes, Arumugan,can't understand why you are most negative about MAS top WD and their coach. Someone once said if you don't like A,then everything A does will be seen in the most unflattering light.However, if you like B ,then whatever B does would be right even if B were wrong. That's coloured perception and if I need someone to help me make a decision ,I wouldn't ask you.
    WPT/CEH are a solid, skillful WD. I actually thought they have made some steady if slow progress against CHN WD. Scoring 21-15 in the 2nd game is no mean feat. Check other WD scores vs CHN WD. If you want a player to stay motivated and deliver, look and praise for every little progress rather than perfection and the goal may be within sight. WPT/CEH do have some little problems but on the whole, I think they are great. All the best to them and may they continue to improve,fight on and never give up. Barring injuries,a good title is achievable.

5. Han

Han Regular Member

Engineer
    Well, I have mix feeling about this pair. On the positive note, they are able to fight with the Chinese pair, haven't won yet but came close few times. In addition, they are actually very good. However, I feel disappointed as they failed to gain valuable point and lost to the UK team in Sudirman when we really counting on them. Malaysia has put lots of efforts and resources on women events and have seen some sort of progress on women's singles, Mew Choo has matured and able to duel with world class beaters and new comers like Anita and Lynda Cheah also have shown sign of improvement. However, women's doubles still only has one lonely capable pair, quite disappointed especially we has one very solid dedicated coach for it.