Wood Flooring coming soon to ClearOne

Discussion in 'ClearOne Badminton Centre' started by bobmilroy, Dec 28, 2009.

1. bobmilroy

bobmilroy Regular Member

Due to popular demand, the ClearOne Badminton Centre - Browngate location ("C2") has installed a springboard floor on our show court.

We are very interested to know the opinions of everyone out there as to whether they prefer the sprung wood or our current model underlay on a harder surface.

All comment are welcome and all players are welcome to come try the new floor as of January 1st, 2010.

Bobby Milroy

2. Pete LSD

Pete LSD Regular Member

Soul Searching
    Bobby, this is good news! Players with bad knees will really welcome this addition.

3. dex

dex Regular Member

Student
    That's really good news! Look forward to the sprung wood flooring!

4. Baylee

Baylee New Member

Really, it's a good news. Wooden flooring plays a vital role in the look and elegancy of the floor. Wood flooring is tarnish resistant and do not entrap dust and that’s why using wood flooring is very good especially it’s good for allergy sufferers.

5. Jack01

Jack01 New Member

I absolutely agree with your comments, wood flooring gives a very elegant look. I tried wood flooring to my house and my house looks like a brand new house. Hardwood flooring's maintenance is highly economical, it just needs regular cleaning and it will get its original shine back.