WHo do you support in AG2006?

Discussion in 'Asian Games 2006 - Badminton' started by indra, Nov 12, 2006.

1. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

I BET ON LCW.....................................................................to win.

2. bananaboy

bananaboy Regular Member

business owner
    There is NO WAY LCW can win, as long as LYB is the head coach for Team China... and you can bet on that!!!!!!!!!!!:p LYB has gotta be the coach of the year 2006!!! He can cause you to lose without even make his presence on the court...LOL.

How many times does LD has to beat LCW CONSECUTIVELY to convince LCW fans that LD is simply better???:p:D:D:D Plus there is still TH in the way between LCW and AG gold metal... and we all remember the beating LCW took from TH at this year Japan Open.:eek:

#22 bananaboy, Nov 13, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2006
  3. haifeng4ever

haifeng4ever Regular Member

MALAYSIAN TEAM OF COURSE! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!MALAYSIA BOLEH!

4. bananaboy

bananaboy Regular Member

business owner
    Yes, you should support Malaysian badminton... because if they fail again this time, BAM will need all the donation they can get from you, since they won't get much more funding from the government... LOL.:p:D:D:D

5. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

BBoy, firstly, you are right if we base on the past results!

But like everything else you can be wrong in the future, don't you agree ? Our prediction is for the future !:)

Every now and then, the 'El Nino' effect comes into play and our guys (LCW, Hafiz, Roslin) perform unexpectedly.:p Believe me, the tide will change because the 'Yin and Yang' is never constant - Confucious.:D

LCW has made enough money for this year so his motivation is probably not there after the Commonwealth Games. But lest excuses are seen to be made here, let us wait for the Asiad to come round and see what happens then.;)

6. bananaboy

bananaboy Regular Member

business owner
    First, it's bananaboy and not bboy... :p "b" can mean alot of other things, if you know what I mean.:p

I understand what you mean, and it really doesn't matter at all whom we predict will win... I just like to have funny arguments just for the heck of it.:p

Seriously though, I know LCW may be able to surprise some top players, but you mentioned Hafiz... now I really have to disagree! If he doesn't perform better this time, then he really needs to stay home from now on, and let someone else takes the spot. From his previous tournament results, he was only able to defeat some low ranking players from "non-badminton" countries... eg. players you hardly ever heard of their names. Then once he played against a better player this year, he simply got owned to the extreme... eg. Thailand open against Chen Jin, and WC06 against Lin Dan.. those were just embarassing for himself as a former All-England champ, and a disgrace to his country.

Let WCH take his place, since at the very least WCH would put up a fight instead of giving up like Hafiz.:mad:

Oh... as far as LCW makes enough money this year... ummm... I don't think so... because you can never have too much. Even if you do have too much, there is still constructive ways to utilize it to benefit others, so no... that is not a good enough reason for not so great performance.

#26 bananaboy, Nov 13, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2006
  7. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

What's with this bananaBoy stuff ? :) I love bananas.

Seriously though, I know LCW may be able to surprise some top players, but you mentioned Hafiz...

Hafiz is ok --- it is just that his motivation is down a notch. When he needs the money, he will work hard and won't give up that easy.

Let WCH take his place, since at the very least WCH would put up a fight instead of giving up like Hafiz.:mad:

WCH is not up to scratch yet --- so he might disappoint you if you expect too much. Great guy tho.

Oh... as far as LCW makes enough money this year... ummm... I don't think so... because you can never have too much. Even if you do have too much, there is still constructive ways to utilize it to benefit others, so no... that is not a good enough reason for not so great performance.

Well LCW earned a lot this year for the first time --- to him, this has made him a bit less 'hungry'. But as soon as he uses up a bit of it, he might start to 'grow' hungry again. I am looking at him doing that in the near future when his bank needs a 'top-up' (LOL).

#27 X Ball, Nov 14, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2006
  8. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

Yes! LYB is the SMELLY coach of the year 2006! Actually he has no competition there. Imagine a coach having to stoop so low to intimidate a player. We all know CHN has won, on not a few occasions ,by foul (or rather non-badminton) means.

9. bic33

bic33 Regular Member

TH and LCW are good friends... so does it mean that LCW was just too light on TH the last time around? lol

10. haifeng4ever

They maybe good friends off court but definetely not on court. Why must someone give away his victory ?

11. Baderz_Jas

Baderz_Jas Regular Member

Student, business man wannabe =P
    yeah :p :D they are all enemies on court! :p :)

12. bananaboy

bananaboy Regular Member

business owner
    If a twenty-four years old athlete in his prime is afraid of a 40+ years old screaming some non-sense outside of the badminton court, then he deserves to lose... You focus on your opponent, not your opponent's coach.:p Even if Li Mao and LYB starts a fight during the match, LCW still should've focus on his own match... and yes, it is easier said than done, but it should've been the case.

Be honest, if LYB were to leave China national team, guess which country would pay him a large sum to get him on board... that's right... Malaysia.:p

13. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    indonesia will get 4 golds from bad minton :)

men team event ( 1 gold) =
    ina vs china = 3-1 (1 ms and 2 md), or
    ina vs malaysia = 3-2 (1 ms and 2 md)

individual event (3 golds) =
    ms : TH
    md : markis/hendra
    Xd : nova/lilyana

14. cao ci dan

cao ci dan Regular Member

student
    :) hey,this is not the predictions thread!!you can just quote the first post in this thread and say 'the same here'...:D

#34 cao ci dan, Nov 14, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2006
  15. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Cant understand why all u LYB fans always keep sayin he is the reason LCW lost, just give some credit to BCL la. Who says LCW is scared of LYB? Well i should say its another way round, its LYB is the ONE who so afraid of LCW destroying his "great ambition"! Esp when LM is behind him, that might be the only explanation why he always acted like a MORON when LCW plays :p

16. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

We dont need him seriously. Well i dont think he dares to come to Msia haha. Because most of us here will be waiting to kick his arse! :D:D

17. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Truly-madly-deeply for INA and the doubles N/L plus MK/HS --> Pastikan Indonesia Raya membahana di Aspire Hall 3! DOHA, Here We Come...

18. saugusli

saugusli Regular Member

Hi..

TH - Man Single Gold

Nova/Liliana - Mix Double Gold

Markis/Hendra - Man Double Gold

The Rest: China (Woman Single Gold, Woman Double Gold)....

Malaysia... No....

If This Games in Malaysia, I can say Yes...Sorry...Because Only China and Indonesia can win in another countries... It is real...

19. Bombat

Bombat Regular Member

Definitely, I support Indonesian players..Taufik, Nova/Lyliana, Markis/Hendra will be the champion this time...:D

20. haifeng4ever

Ya, he better bring strong and mascular bodyguard or else he will be a "panda bear" when he goes back to China. :D :D :D