Who am I?

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Sherlockoam, May 23, 2004.

1. Sherlockoam

Sherlockoam Regular Member

Student
    Hi guys, I hope you're all doing fine......:)
    Nice to meet you all.
    I just want to be a part of this great badminton society and I hope I will be fitted in easily. :rolleyes:

Now let me briefly introduce myself, alright? ....... :p

You can call me Oam or Sherlockoam (as a name suggested). I'm 22 years of age, turning 23 this year(2004).....My country of origin is Thailand and I am a member of a nice badminton club there, namely Thaibadminton.com, which is owned by the person called "kke" in this webboard. He is our Web Administrator. I am now studying in Melbourne, Australia in Bachelor of Multimedia. I have been in Australia for 5 years since I was in high school. :D

How about my BADMINTON background???
    I have been playing badminton seriously for about 2 years. I just started to have some coaching nearly a year ago. My coach is from Malaysia. He is an experienced player and guess what....he is damn good. :eek: At the beginning of April 2004, he just ranked me to C level for an interclub play.

I think that's enough for my information.......I hope we can share the knowledge and experience at this place here......Thanks for your reading ha ha........BYE ;)

2. richho

richho Regular Member

CSR
    Welcome to BF,wish you could get more friends here,I am new also,but older than you to this forum.Wow,i have made lots of friends and played with them since I joined this forum in March.

Again,Welcome!!! :)

3. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    Welcome to BadmintonForum ... now please post the recipe for Tom Yum Goong, which is yummy after badminton!

And richho and I played some games just last night!

-dave

4. Kitty

Kitty Regular Member

Welcome to BF! :)

How about post recipe for making durian icecream? Would be nice after a hot badminton game!! :D

....and I just met Wood_22_Chuck today!

5. Sherlockoam

Sherlockoam Regular Member

Student
    Thank you for a very warm welcome. I really appreciate......:eek:

For wood_22_chuck and Kitty........to be honest....I never ever cook any food other than an instant noodle ha ha ha....If I cook, it will take me more than an hour to finish and I'm not sure if my food is edible..he he he :D