Which racket to get?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Jerry Moon, Feb 26, 2000.

1. Jerry Moon

Jerry Moon Guest

<html>I'm considering the Prince Thunder ($65), the Prince Axis 70 ($50), and the Carbonex-22 ($90). Could anyone give me some information on these rackets, and which one I should pick? I'm a beginner-intermediate player, looking to purchase his second racket (my first racket, the Prince Lite LB, just broke). I don't have too much money, so I *am* taking the price difference into account. Thanks for the advice.<p>-Jerry
    </html>

2. Richard

Richard Guest

<html>If u have a budget constrain, u shd try getting rackets from China, Taiwan and Korea. They are much and just as good. I don't know if it's available over where u are, but if it's available, good for u. I have tried Star (Korean) and Connerder(China)both are titanium rackets and are cheap (US$65) and pretty good too ! From Taiwan are ProAce and AcePower.<br>Richard<br>: I'm considering the Prince Thunder ($65), the Prince Axis 70 ($50), and the Carbonex-22 ($90). Could anyone give me some information on these rackets, and which one I should pick? I'm a beginner-intermediate player, looking to purchase his second racket (my first racket, the Prince Lite LB, just broke). I don't have too much money, so I *am* taking the price difference into account. Thanks for the advice.<p>: -Jerry<p>
    </html>