Which Chinese WS players will go to Olympics?

Discussion in 'Olympics LONDON 2012' started by kwun, Jun 20, 2012.

?

Which Chinese WS players will go the Olympics?

1. WYH + WX + WSX

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. WYH + WX + LXR

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. WYH + WSX + LXR

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. WX + WSX + LXR

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

It also begs the question,how come they couldn't do the same for Chen Jin who fumbled and floundered time and again until finally he more or less did it by himself by winning the Swiss Open and Aussie Open before squeaking past Peter Gade who actually "helped" him by losing to Shon Wan Ho in the India SS? You might like to know,Chen Jin, upon learning of his qualification,immediately "handed" P Kashyap his ticket to London by conceding him a walkover (as otherwise it would have been Ajay Jayaram going to the OG instead,if I'm not wrong - both are good choices for India but I think Kashyap is better as shown by his recent form).

Whatever,this topic has been the subject of much snarling and gnashing of teeth, I really don't wish to flog a dead horse here. The dice has been cast,the Olympics is just days away,let's move on and look forward to the most prestigious games on Earth. Wish all Olympians the very best.

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

:p..the conspiracy must be bigger then, which may involve the German's & CHN Taipei's coaching staff..

3. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    (1) well, looking at LXR's h2h record against the three Wangs, only WYH "helped" LXR out.

(2) the other two Wangs obviously didn't help LXR. The two have their own vested interests. But, looking at BWF's website, the two Wangs never had the "opportunities" to meet LXR in 2012.

(3) WYH started to "help" LXR out since the beginning of 2012. That, I think, may be the time when LYB (and/or ZN) decided to ditch WSX.

(4) LXR will obviously "repay her debt" to WYH at the Final of the Olympics, if the two were to meet.

(5) LXR will have no need to repay any debt to WX, if the two were to meet at the Final. No holds bar.

#423 pcll99, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  4. repentedboy

repentedboy Regular Member

student la
    In fact WX has been the one getting most of the help by her teammates either losing on purpose or walkover (especially to LXR). Look at her performance and routes in every SS tournaments when she face a chinese player. The trend is too obvious.

If it's LXR vs WX, LXR will not give her any chance and will push her to the very limit. WYH of course get the free gold or passage to the gold medal match !

5. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Sorry,I don't quite buy your theory wholesale nor your prognostication of "return favour" based on what presumably happened in the past on one or two incidents and conveniently projecting it into the future. If only human affairs are so clear-cut and predictable, then sociology,psychology,anthropology,economics and such sciences won't be regarded as inexact,highly inadequate or even pseudo-scientific by some philosophers.

I shan't go into specifics as they can only be based on conjectures and prognoses but one thing I believe is for sure,if the final is an all-CHN affair,no quarters shall be given and it will be a no holds barred all-out catfight.:D

6. repentedboy

repentedboy Regular Member

student la
    After Monday let's evaluate their probabilities of winning and speculate how CBA will plan the match fixings. lol

7. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    kwun, do we need a new thread?

8. DaveZZ79

DaveZZ79 Regular Member

If two Chinese girls make the final, no matter who they are, they will fight for the gold. Not even LYB can prevent it when it's a fight for the gold medal. If he were to instruct LXR to lose to WYH in the final I doubt she'd listen.

9. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    i think it naturally fall into the Polls threads. which will be revealed on Monday.

10. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon