Where to play in South London UK?

Discussion in 'UK' started by Geefax, Mar 10, 2002.

1. Geefax

Geefax Guest

I would like to know of any clubs or venues that will enable me to play Badminton in the Southen area of london any suggestions appreciated,

G.

2. Slanter

Slanter Regular Member

Plenty of choice. Look on www.baofe.co.uk and if you have patience it will eventually give you a list of county or club contacts. I have always found it more productive to use the county contacts as they are more impatial (allegedly). Ask for a club with a well supported clunnight and plenty of teams. The largest clubs I know of are Coulesdon and Purley BC based in Croydon and Wimbledon based at near Raynes Park Station. Both very well supported but pricey.

3. Brixton Badclub

Brixton Badclub New Member

Hello you,
    we are a group who meet at Brixton Recreation Centre on Saturday mornings and Sunday evenings if you want to join us just come along.... we will Tonight we will be there from 5 to 7.

4. amyjane1

amyjane1 New Member

Badminton Brixton

Hi,

I just saw this messge on forum, and would be really keen to join you to have a game or two as I have been looking for somewhere to play in South/Central London and have had no luck whatsoever in finding anywhere. I'm not really interested in playing in tournaments etc, but I'm fairly acceptable at the game, just not interested in it competitively.
    If you see this, please reply and let me know when you play normally.
    Amy

5. Obuks

Obuks New Member

Businessman
    Hello,

I reside in the Stockwell area and play Badminton in the Brixton Recreation Centre on Fridays evenings.

I am really interested in playing on Saturdays, as it fit better into my weekly shchedule than Fridays.

Please contact me on 07939 926 559.

Cheers

Jerry

6. RickFury

RickFury Regular Member

I would like to play in central london - for fun

Hi I just joined today and like everyone else I am looking to play some badminton in the central london area. I'd guess you'd call me a very rusty intermediate. and would prefer evenings during the week.

current mood: :crying: