Where do you keep your medals?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by emobeasta, Sep 10, 2018.

1. emobeasta

emobeasta Regular Member

IT | eSports
    For the past 2 years of competitive badminton I've won 9 medals. Last year they were just 2 and I hanged them on the upper corner of the mirror in my appartment's vestibule. As my collection grows I am now wondering how and where to store them. Where do you keep your medals and trophies? Are they on display or in a drawer? Do you take care of them (polishing, dusting, etc.)?

[​IMG]

2. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

Impressive collection. What kind of tournaments did you play there? Those medals look very good, all I get are cheap looking ones or even plastics... :rolleyes:

3. emobeasta

emobeasta Regular Member

IT | eSports
    Thank you! I play in the biggest annual open league in Sofia, Bulgaria and also participate in the National Series. Here's some more info about the TCE OPEN: here. Also, I keep a detailed badminton diary, which you can find in my signature link (About me thread).

So you have some medals, where do you keep them? In my opinion the look doesn't matter that much, as a medal to me is more like a proof of your efforts rather than jewelry :)

4. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

Well, no wonder then. I only play some minor tournaments in the cities around where I live. My medals are hanging from the corners of a mirror and the trophies are on top of a cupboard.

Most people I know that win a lot of trophies just put them in boxes and put them away.

5. Borkya

Borkya Regular Member

teacher
    I also hang mine on the wall. I like looking at them, hahaha

emobeasta likes this.