Where can i play badminton in Manila?

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by Topskee, Aug 27, 2001.

1. Topskee

Topskee Guest

i would love to smash that shuttlecock...... please tell me where can i play badminton in manila. all the possible venues if possible.

2. karengkeng

karengkeng Guest

Hi. You can try playing in the following courts:

1. Camp Aguinaldo Badminton Court in Quezon City - there is an entrance fee for guests (1$)
    2. Log Com Badminton Court in Quezon City - entrance fee less than $1
    3. Camp Crame Badminton Court in Quezon City
    4. Rizal Stadium in Manila
    5. Valle Verde Country Club in Pasig - you can only play if you are a member or you are with a member

There are other courts but these are the ones that are on top of my mind right now.

3. Topskee

Topskee Guest

Hi! thanks for the info. saan ka nga pala naglalaro? my friend and i are new to this sport so we need an instructor to teach us the rules. Me instructor ba dun sa mga venues na nabanggit mo? Meron ka bang alam na venue na malapit sa makati? would you mind if i get your landline number? thanks a lot.

4. hypersmazsh

hypersmazsh Guest

there are quite a few places:

PUBLIC: Fort Bonifacio, Villamor, Rizal Memorial, YWCA, Camp Crame, Aguinaldo, Logcom, Premier

MEMBERS NEEDED: Club Filipino , QC Sports Club, MLA Polo, Valle Verde, Columbian, Royale Tagaytay, Highlands, Triboa Bay (Subic), Celebrity,

5. albert

albert Guest

badminton is growing in our country, but unfortunately the badminton courts are not keeping up with the growth of this sport.
    paying the membership fee in exclusive clubs such as Valle or Club F. does not assure you of playing to your hearts delight, yun bang tipong laro ka lang ng laro hanggang lumuwa na ang mga dila natin. you'd be lucky if after a game of 2 sets maka laro ka after 30mins. by that time natuyo na pawis mo at nagugutom kana!!! $%&*@#?!
    Camp crame is one venue na medyo sandali lang and waiting period between matches. so better if you coulkd go there and check the place.
    I just became a member at Premiere helth club in New Manila. they have 2 badmntn. courts a gym, spa, lap pool, etc...what really made me become a member was the courts, since bago palang sila konti palang players so medyo tuloy-tuloy ang laro. SAAARAAP!!! kaso their membership plus monthly dues is the killer. I got mine thru their promo of buy 1 take 1 which was P30,000 plus advance of 1 year monthly dues of 800/person. So i paid a total of P49,200. That was their promo price, now i think its back to regular fees of P60,000/person tapos may P500 monthly pa!!! LUPIIIT NOHH!!! and another is P40,000 and a monthly of P1000 pakunswelo is these memberships are transferrable, yun promo ko is not, so my initial investmant is out the window.
    i can give you their number if you want.
    BTW: I also sells Yonex badminton rackets (MP100SP, MP77 and TI10's)
    if you are looking for rackets give me a call. OK!

Albert
    0917-849-3893

6. Duke

Duke Guest

tops..

need to learn more? office hours at 933-0379 or 0917-4025514, you can join us at aguinaldo on the wkends..

7. Bahluga

Bahluga Guest

Pag nakapaglaro ka sa Club Filipino, ingatan mo ang mga gamit mo kasi maraming nawawala dun. Sa Premiere naman, medyo marami intsik na malakas ang dating

INGAT and ENJOY!!!

8. Bahluga

Bahluga Guest

Pag nakapaglaro ka sa Club Filipino, ingatan mo ang mga gamit mo kasi maraming nawawala dun. Sa Premiere naman, medyo marami intsik na malakas ang dating

INGAT and ENJOY!!!

9. kaliwete

kaliwete Guest

regarding your inquiry about who can teach you the game, well here i am.
    i'm an instructor at camp aguinaldo, and i can also teach you at veterans village in
    proj. 7.
    you cna contact me at 0917-3591157