What's a outstanding racket from Victor? (Someone who hasn't tried Victor rackets)

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by badmintonpog1, Oct 24, 2022.

1. AdamMorin

AdamMorin Regular Member

My friend has a 4U BS12 and I have a 4U TKF-E. My racket is quite a bit more stiffer then hers. At least by simply bending. Not sure how the holds are different in an actual swing though, I've never used the BS12.

2. Troelsh

Troelsh New Member

I have Bravesword 12 in 3U and TKFE in 4U.

I think the TKFE is better, it is more powerfull and does not vibrate as much, but the Bravesword is a little faster in frontcourt.
    TKFE is more stiff, and have better control, i think the sweetspot is larger on TKFE.

kingsooji likes this.
  3. Leemarc28

Leemarc28 Regular Member

Victor auraspeed hang....
    Latest racket...
    Anyone has it?

4. Michaelgtj

Michaelgtj Regular Member

Mine is (4U) Hang have Better power compare to aura100x 4U, but control n swing just same level. For speed racket..hang produce very good power almost like 88s pro 4U.

5. Leemarc28

Leemarc28 Regular Member

Thanks......
    What is the stiffness like? Saw the stiffness indicator is quite high compared to TKF enhanced, 100x.....

6. Michaelgtj

Michaelgtj Regular Member

Hang 75% on bar stiffness indicator, stiffer than tkfe, way stiffer than ryuga2..for me is better fast drive n better control for defence..very solid for speed allround with enough power, very direct when hit the cock..but for power..ryuga2>tkfe>hang>90k2>100x

pootisfoib likes this.
  7. Leemarc28

Leemarc28 Regular Member

Thanks for the info...
    Hang may not be my type due to the stiffness.
    My go to is hypersonic, Arc 7 pro. I'm not young to handle stiffer racket.

pootisfoib likes this.
  8. Sumanth99

Sumanth99 Regular Member

Software Engineer
    Hang is one of the best looking racket, but made in China is this a mid tier racket ?

9. kingsooji

kingsooji Regular Member

Is there a non free-core Jetspeed S12 II ?. How does it compare against Bravesword 12?. Assume 3U for both.

10. Khamenman

Khamenman Regular Member

I had 100X myself and I 100% agree that this is a very special racket. Easy to play with, big sweet spot, fast to maneuver, very good repulsion and very little vibration. I think "clean" or "smooth" is the one word to summarize my feeling. The only thing that made me gifted it to my dad instead of using it myself was it's too light weight. It was the lightest racket I had in my collection and thus it's really lacking in power department (compared to my other rackets). Had it more head weight (and thus more power while maintaining the other characteristics the same), or had I play more on the front side in doubles, this would be simply the best racket out there