What racket is Nova Widanto using at ABC???

Discussion in 'Asian Badminton Championship 2006' started by *MuD*, Apr 2, 2006.

1. *MuD*

*MuD* Regular Member

Hi guys, need your help as i am a Nova Widanto/Natsir fan....coz tuning into RTM this 2 days...so did not get to see any matches of Nova Widanto/Natsir and also the XD Final just now (maybe i had missed it :( ), Nova was using the NS9K during the recent AE2006...and Gosh in the game with Emms and Nathan, was he totally frustrated with himself or the racket....that he just smashed the NS9K frame onto his shb99ltd front and broke the racket and also got a yellow card as a result. :eek: So was just wondering is he still using the NS9K or he went back to his old racket, AT700??? :confused:

Only saw Wan Wah/Tan Fook MD game just now... realised Tan Fook also not using the NS9K now as he did during AE2006. Thanks all for any clarifications on Nova's racket. :D

*Considering hard whether to purchase the NS9K or not yet...:eek: *

2. donchang

donchang Regular Member

I think he broke the racquet cause of frustation bout the NS 9000 as he is just using it at the AE2006 and maybe cant get used to it and its has cause him to lose the title lah. I think he is using the AT700 at the ABC. Other member pls correct me if i am wrong.

3. *MuD*

*MuD* Regular Member

Hi donchang, thanks for your reply to my query. Ya... he played badly during the AE game with the Eng pair.... he usually packs some smash....but dat day... he seems powerless. Hmmm... as i saw the sudket/saralee XD match on RTM...did catch a few glimpse of Nova on the other court.... did not see the top golden reflecting colour of the NS9K....guess he did actually went back to the AT700. GGGOOOODDD!!!! :D

4. donchang

donchang Regular Member

HI MUD>>> Its this what you are called for.. So far i also don think the NS 9000 its doing any better than the AR series as i personally feel the AR series will be much better as i have seen it in shop although i don own any of those 2 series (Too costly)..

5. ToMitch

ToMitch Regular Member

I could be wrong, but his racquet looked like an AT800Def.

6. donchang

donchang Regular Member

But the AR 800 is a bit of yellow colour ? Is it as i just saw it at the equipment review section.