What is the latest Carbonex model?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by ozshuttler, Oct 25, 2021.

1. ozshuttler

ozshuttler Regular Member

I'm in Australia, and recently picked up a new old stock carbonex 21special. I like this but can't seem to find a 2nd one :(

But as I'm returning to the game after over a decade, I've locked up a number of Adidas frames, as well as the Cab 21. But not been able to get a pair of anything so far.

I'm trying to find out what is the latest Carbonex model available. I have used the Cab20 Tour, Cab25 in the past and really like them, so keen to stick with this type of box section frame.

Also open to alternatives like these, or maybe the Ti-10 style frames as 1of the Adidas frames I got was a P800 which is very similar in design, but a lil bit more like the Cab21 in valence.

2. drowsysmurf

drowsysmurf Regular Member

Make ppl happy O_O
    I believe the newer ones are all 4 numbers like 8000, 7000 and 6000. I don't think Yonex has really come out with any high end Cab series in a long time. The newer ones doesn't look as solid as the older ones. If you find some of the older ones, cherish them :)

I've never used a Ti-10, so can't comment on new racket equivalency, but if you can, go to a shop and see what is available and take a swing. Alternatively, grow into a new racket (basically what I had to do :D)

3. ozshuttler

ozshuttler Regular Member

Yeah that's what I have been looking to do. I have got some Adidas frames cheap recently, and a prince Phoenix, but everything I find I can't seem to be able to get a second one