wc videos

Discussion in 'World Championships 2003' started by jamesd20, Jul 18, 2003.

1. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    didnt want to hijack kwuns thread on tv coverage but as i understand hongkong uses pal format, the same as uk. I was wondering if any one would be willing to record those programs onto a video tape and send them to me, would be willing to pay postage, cost of video and extra for the inconvienience, i think even though the uk hosts the evnt we shall only have a half hour a weekof highlights. Hope somone can help. If not i should think about moving to a country which takes badminton more seriousley.James.

2. Hugo

Hugo Regular Member

Electrical Engineer
    Another avenue would be to register as a paying member of www.badmintoncity.com. Modious has already said that he plans to record and then get them digitized to put on the site.

3. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    another one for the badmintonfanatic list:D:D
    Err, I'm an example of that!!

4. Hugo

Hugo Regular Member

Electrical Engineer
    Re: Re: wc videos

Cheung, where are you from originally? Did you really move to HK for more baddy or is it job-related?

5. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    James, looks like SkySports have a feast of badminton. No need to ask about videos from elsewhere....

Hugo, the main thing is that I'm chinese:) Badminton is something I definately enjoy and HK has good badminton. It is a factor:cool:

6. Han

Han Regular Member

Engineer
    In US and Canada

Don't forget, in US and Canada I will have those video in VHS 1 week after "live" telecast. Email me at han_cheong@yahoo.com if you're interested in obtaining badminton video listing.

7. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    Unfortunatley the person i asked to record the badminton for me managed to record it but there son decided to change the channels whilst recording,so i only have about 5 mins footage intermingled with a variety of programmes aimed at 8 year olds. Did anyone from pal country record all the qf,sf,finals. I missed the most md final as was playing tournament in evening. watched all games live but like to watch again,and again, and again, and again, and again,and again, and again, and again.