Warning

Discussion in 'Arcadia Badminton Club ( ABC )' started by chocoXmoose, Aug 13, 2008.

1. chocoXmoose

chocoXmoose Regular Member

make sure your rackets are kept safe at this place. heard that someone got his new racket stolen at abc. not saying that the stealing of rackets exists only at abc and nowhere else. rackets can be stolen anywhere and by anyone. just be careful and keep your rackets safe in your bags. don't be careless and just leave them outside.

2. harimau

harimau Regular Member

ITs, CEs, P&C Insurance Agent
    Agree 100 % ....good to know !! Thanks for the info. Esp now ABC is always busy even during week nights.... members just have to exercise their own safety measure as to protect their own equipments/belongings.

3. illusionistpro

illusionistpro Regular Member

In general id have to say keep your rackets in your bag at minimum if youre not playing. People dont always have the best intentions and leaving a racket out could simply be too tempting for some. Remove the temptation, and you help solve the problem a little. "Out of sight, out of mind."

4. pramana

pramana Regular Member

Funny is I can say more than 80% of the members are using the "9" series Yonex racket bags. Sometimes, it is difficult to differentiate from one to others from a distance.

It may be accident to pick somebody else bag, but it can be intentional.

So, if you catch someone grabs your bag, he or she may say... "Oops, sorry I thought it was mine...":)

But..., if you do not catch it... :crying: