Want to sell ISO Ti Swing Power SX, urgent!!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by mountainbig, May 15, 2000.

1. mountainbig

mountainbig Guest

<html>Very good racket, just got it for a week. Perfect condition, string with GOSEN ROOTS 505 22 pounds. if you live in Toronto, and thank $200 is good deal, email me with your name and phone number asap!! I want to sell this racket urgent, price is negotiable!!! I just want to get a different racket!!! Anything over $160 is good for me already! Actually it is the newer version of ISO 900 SX, which is a better version. But what I want is a stiffer racket, that's the only reason I am selling this racket!!<br>
    </html>

2. [MD]

[MD] Guest

<html>: Very good racket, just got it for a week. Perfect condition, string with GOSEN ROOTS 505 22 pounds. if you live in Toronto, and thank $200 is good deal, email me with your name and phone number asap!! I want to sell this racket urgent, price is negotiable!!! I just want to get a different racket!!! Anything over $160 is good for me already! Actually it is the newer version of ISO 900 SX, which is a better version. But what I want is a stiffer racket, that's the only reason I am selling this racket!!<br>: <p>You will take $160 for it? email me wake6@hotmail.com<p>
    </html>