wanna train/play singles?

Discussion in 'Vancouver Racquets Club' started by Natrificial, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Natrificial

Natrificial Regular Member

Articling Student
    hi there, just moved to vanc 2 weeks ago and have got full VRC membership... met lots of nice people already but i dont usually get enough exercise.

wondering if anyone wants to train/play singles in the quieter hours, mornings afternoons, late night

i'm 26, did some training in china.. prolly B grade player.. even if i can't beat u i can make u run :D

2. FrankoGoCyber

FrankoGoCyber Regular Member

CFIA Inspector
    Hi..I am from Vancovuer too. I am not a VRC member but I trained with Sian at VRC. I am 26 and I am totally into playing singles. I would definitely like to play with u some time. You can reach me at destination_Z@hotmail.com

3. AT800OF

AT800OF Regular Member

Re: partner

If you don't get a reply here, you may try asking the vrc office ppl. Alternatively you can join the Box Ladder there. :)

4. smorong

smorong Regular Member

IT Consultant
    Hey There. I will be in Vancouver this week and was looking to get a few games in. Anyone free this week? WOuld like to make this a regular thing as i'll be in Van for a few months. Also wanted to get some more info on potentially joining VRC. Not sure if it makes sense as i'll be in Van Mon to Thurs weekly.