Voltric z force or Voltric 80?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Exert, Nov 5, 2013.

1. drew tze en

drew tze en Regular Member

I have a pack of 30 super graps which I'm going through, slowly
    so won't really be buying any new grips for my rackets :)

2. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Ahh I see, ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387332166.979971.jpg , I'm so happy!!!! ("""": can't wait to play on Thursday & Sunday

3. drew tze en

ah you've finally got it! :D
    Whats the tension?? Did you re-grip it?

4. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Yeah I regripped it!, the strings came with the racquet it's not bg 66 ultimax, I have a pack in my bag though. It's bg 80 25 pounds, if I don't like it I'm switching to ultimax ;3

5. drew tze en

I didn't like the BG80 or BG80 Power I didn't feel comfortable with them but BG66 feels just right haha

6. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Yeah I didn't like bg 80 either but that's when I bought my Arcsaber 009DX, I want to try 66 soon ):, hey do you ever have this problem? Do you ever hear tiny crack noises coming from your z force? I heard some people did and mine has a few crack sounds

7. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    [ QUOTE=drew tze en;2178382]I didn't like the BG80 or BG80 Power I didn't feel comfortable with them but BG66 feels just right haha[/QUOTE]

Oh my gosh, played with the racquet today, so amazing!! (": when I smashed it just right the shuttle just was so fast! I quickly over powered my opponents! Accidentally smashed the shuttle on to the side of my teachers head... My bad.., anyways I didn't have timing issues but a few frame shots but it was that often. I have slight pain with this racquet in my forearm area. I'm getting used to it though and the pain isn't severe and is going away. Thanks for telling me to get the z force it was such a good choice!!!

8. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Oh my gosh, played with the racquet today, so amazing!! (": when I smashed it just right the shuttle just was so fast! I quickly over powered my opponents! Accidentally smashed the shuttle on to the side of my teachers head... My bad.., anyways I didn't have timing issues but a few frame shots but it was that often. I have slight pain with this racquet in my forearm area. I'm getting used to it though and the pain isn't severe and is going away. Thanks for telling me to get the z force it was such a good choice!!![/QUOTE]

My bad the quote didn't work

9. drew tze en

My bad the quote didn't work[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, no problem, you have to experience rackets so you know how good you will feel with it and etc hahaha ^_^