Voltric z force 2 4u alternative

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Izzat Ismail, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Izzat Ismail

Izzat Ismail Regular Member

Good day everyone.

I've been looking for a voltric z force 2 4u more affordable back up. I've read all the threads that i found and would like to ask new opinions. I've read that the similar rackets would be
    1. Voltric 80 - i couldnt find it
    2. Ld force - even the used ones are too pricey
    3. Voltric force - tried it, it feels heavier

Please let me know if there's any racket that has the same feel, from any brands. Thank you badminton central

2. llrr

llrr Regular Member

ZF2 is a very unique racquet and there's probably not a single racquet out of any of the manufacturers that feel the same and is cheaper. However, most of the head heavy stuff will feel similar and probably would be fine. For example, DG10 is a cheap alternative, but it's only 3U, there's also the VT80ET, which comes in 4U and is often discounted a lot as not many people use it. You could also look around for second hand zf2s. It is very likely that someone is selling their zf2 and it would be cheap because there's low demand for this racquet and many people wanting to sell it.

Cheung likes this.
  3. Izzat Ismail

Izzat Ismail Regular Member

Thank you for the suggestion. I found a very cheap dg10 but since i mostly play doubles, i was afraid that it would be more similar to the 3u zf2. Do you know of any other good 4u HH rackets from other brands?

4. llrr

llrr Regular Member

It really depends on your budget. If you don't mind high end there are plenty of options. If you're looking for a cheaper variant you might need to try some of the smaller brands.

5. alternat0

alternat0 Regular Member

Duora Z-Strike?

6. laistrogian

laistrogian Regular Member

Student
    Used 88D or perhaps 68D?

7. ErikaT

ErikaT Regular Member

TRADE FINANCE
    Hi there

I also have being looking for a racket that is similar to ZF2 for quite sometimes now. I have tried some of the high end rackets like the Duora 10, Duora Z strike, Astrox 77, Astrox 88s, Voltric ZF, Voltric I-force.

In my conclusion is that none of it has the same "whipping power" (or maybe you call it the punchy-ness)

Duora 10, Astrox 88s and Voltric ZF have the same level of whipping power. And I think these 3 rackets only have 1/2 or 3/4(at the most) whipping power of ZF2.

I was told that the Astrox 99 is very nice to play with.

You may give the Astrox 99 a try

Regards