Voltric 9000 and Voltric 6000

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Ayush Bhardwaj, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Ayush Bhardwaj

Ayush Bhardwaj Regular Member

Has anyone heard of these racquets Voltric 9000 and Voltric 6000 saw them on two websites today. It claimed that both are Made in Japan racquets and certain specs about them but I cannot find any information about them from Yonex's official site or from any other site.
    Site links :-

https://www.sportsuncle.com/yonex-voltric-9000-badminton-racquet.html

http://www.khelmart.com/Tennis/items/Yonex-Voltric-9000-Badminton-Racket.aspx

And for Voltric 6000

https://www.sportsuncle.com/yonex-voltric-6000-badminton-racquet-made-in-japan.html

http://www.khelmart.com/Tennis/items/Yonex-Voltric-6000-Badminton-Racket.aspx

2. Sidboss

Sidboss New Member

Already i was confused between Votric 50 E-tune and Duora 88...and then these Voltric 9000 and Voltric 6000 came up...Man midrange is so confusing...can anyone help...

3. Ayush Bhardwaj

Same here bro! I too was confused between 50 e tune and 88... But I went for 50 E Tune

4. Sidboss

Sidboss New Member

Are baseline to baseline backhand clears good with 50 etune?

5. Ayush Bhardwaj

Yes they are! But its a hard to handle racquet! Its too head heavy and requires considerable skills! ... So if you feel that you have skills to tame that bulky beast... That you should go for it!

6. pots

pots New Member

7. Kamesh Kesavarapu

Kamesh Kesavarapu New Member

#7 Kamesh Kesavarapu, Nov 16, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  8. shreyas666

shreyas666 Regular Member

chief mis-information officer
    no-body takes string breakage seriously! thats more on user than on seller! never badmouth a seller, the racket you got was an authentic one, string was authentic. aerosonic is weakest and thinnest of all strings. you're bound to break it in 10hrs of gameplay!
    you cant just lay it on sportsuncle for breaking th string in a week, for all we could know that it was probably you who did a mis-hit and broke a string!

9. Sidboss

Sidboss New Member

I agree that after sales support of Sportsuncle is pathetic and one cant write negative review of any product on their site...my racket Voltric tour 88 broke in 3 days and when i contacted them they didnt respond...however one thing is for sure that they sell authentic stuff

10. Sidboss

Sidboss New Member

But strings can break anytime...no seller would care for it...

11. Kamesh Kesavarapu

#11 Kamesh Kesavarapu, Nov 17, 2017
  12. shreyas666

shreyas666 Regular Member

chief mis-information officer
    h
    hi, kamlesh.
    i have played with that racket, using that same string and have been a long standing purchaser from the aforementioned site. everytime i buy product, i get it authenticated from sunrise by using that code. it has never failed me. and these parameters are enough for me to decide on the legitmacy of the firm. but i am still not convinced why would you make an assumption about my experience, when youre the one who is actaully indulging in slander without proof.

13. Kamesh Kesavarapu

#13 Kamesh Kesavarapu, Nov 18, 2017
  14. pepe54

pepe54 Regular Member

Unfortunately, false reviews are the new reality. Most sellers even go as far as soliciting reviews in exchange for payment or discounts. To put things into perspective, I am currently dealing with an ebay seller who refuses to fulfill my order after taking my money, then asking for more money to be paid privately; consider yourself fortunate that you received actual goods and a genuine yonex racquet at that.

String breakage is normal and abrupt; I recently had a fresh restrung job break after 2 uses. BG80P @ 32lbs, which unlike previous restring jobs from the same stringer, has lasted me up to 2 months. Strings weren't even notched and one of the main tie offs came undone when the break occurred.

Regarding thin strings, my BG66-Force lasted about 8-13 games. Not many at all. What else would you expect from a thinner 0.61mm string? My suggestion, pay attention to mis-hits and pick more sensible strings.

15. offbad

offbad Regular Member

student
    that's really crappy and shady for a seller to do that to you. totally unreasonable to renege on an agreed upon transaction.

pepe54 likes this.
  16. swsh

swsh Regular Member

Student
    He isn’t arguing about you not having the option to post critical reviews but rather about string breakage. You seriously think aerosonic breaking in a week means it’s not authentic? Have you even used aerosonic before?

I break mine every day at 34 and at most few days if I go slightly lower and that’s barring no mishits. If you even slightly mishit on a lunge or aren’t warmed up properly before hitting hard with it, there’s a big possibility it’ll snap. Anyone that has even the slightest amount of experience with thin strings would not shout fake after that experience. Aerosonic lasting 7 days is normal.

Onto 9000 and 6000, I saw them a while back and had to stay quiet haha. They seem nice in the price range and I’d always choose a made in Japan racket over Taiwan rackets. They just last a lot longer and take tensions better for me to which 10DG is an exception I suppose. ZF2 like frame without any weird tech in them. They seemed like a made in Japan version of Voltric Force (cheap one not Lin Dan Force) but slightly stiffer and better.

17. ashras99

ashras99 New Member

What was agreed, no seller ever agreed or give guarantee that your string will work 1 month or year. Stringing is optional on above website, so no one forced to buy string service, they can buy unstrung too. Buyer received genuine product with choosen string, so what more can you demand ?

Yonex india not give any warranty on the rackets breakage either if break in 1 day and he is crying for string breakage in 7 days, looks he is a newbie which hold the racket first time.

18. ashras99

ashras99 New Member

Totally agree. Strings and Racket can break anytime.
    Only genuinity is most important.

19. offbad

offbad Regular Member

student
    i think we are talking about different things.

but ok, thanks... i guess? maybe...?

20. swsh

swsh Regular Member

Student
    He quoted the wrong guy haha. I'm guessing the message was for OP.