VIVO BWF SUDIRMAN Cup 2015 : Day 3 - Group Stage Matches (12th May 2015)

Discussion in 'Sudirman Cup 2015' started by CLELY, May 11, 2015.

1. Satoshi

Satoshi Regular Member

Not really. On the contrary, it's the best time seeing how they've more or less sealed their tickets to QF. Sometimes you wouldn't want to send a scratch pairing to tourney wasting valuable ranking points yet have no concrete plans to put them together as a permanent pairing. I'd say its only a wrong time on QF onwards.

2. RedShuttle

RedShuttle Regular Member

LC/ZYL is simply not a good match. LC is an attacker that ZYL does not need. ZYL needs a steady partner to hold the fort so she can aggressively finish the points off.

This partnership has no future. Why bother trying at all?

3. POTUS

POTUS Regular Member

You (or we) never know until they finish it. we've seen another strange combo when Wang Xiaoli partnered with Zhao Yunlei in uber cup.

4. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

You said it, except that I wouldn't put it so bluntly.

5. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Well, I'm still not sure how the decider will turn out. It's anybody's game.

6. indrg

indrg Regular Member

https://instagram.com/earth_puttita/

She looks like the Korean pop/drama mega-star, IU / Lee-Ji Eun. She is slim, light-color skin, tall and cute.

#166 indrg, May 12, 2015
    Last edited: May 12, 2015
  7. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

As if all the service judges, who often serve as umpires, are not content to simply take care of the shuttles and hand them over to the players when asked, they just have to make their presence felt by saying or doing something that has a bearing on the course of the match lest they become forgotten or be treated as irrelevant.:p;):D

8. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Puttita looks like one who is just as comfortable and not out of place on the catwalk as on the badminton court.

9. krishan123456

krishan123456 Regular Member

student
    according to this line up its all finger crossed with matches from no.1 to no.5 kim/kim are out of form a bit nowadays and everybody can clearly see improvement of indian pranav and akshay saina vs bae everyone knows who is who and what is what for ms kashyap recently beated son wan ho in wd after seeing jwala's form india would be too dangerous for the playing style of koreans yesterday in xd the problem was just the back court play of man and now in form of manu attri at back and sikki reddy's form at front court can turn fresh waves for india:cool:

10. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Liu Cheng seems to enjoy smashing to Puttita, is he eyeing her all the time?:p

11. POTUS

POTUS Regular Member

what an exhausting match for Liu Cheng. :D

12. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    Thai team give respectable fight in all disciplines today, in fact nearly won in MD...sad to see they're leaving so early

13. indrg

indrg Regular Member

Korea is not going to go down easy. Let's have a good fight... Korea Ah-ja!! Hwaiting!!

#173 indrg, May 12, 2015
  14. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    That's what in my thought :D no more Puttita in this tournament <sigh>

15. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    at the same class as Gloria Emanuelle Widjaja!

16. krishan123456

student
    yes i agree with you but i am saying the line up is not one sided is tough fight in each and every side from both korea and india

17. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    i disagree. it is a good time for experiment. they have pretty much a guaranteed win anyway, why not try something new with little risk?

18. Satoshi

Satoshi Regular Member

My take on KOR vs IND tie tomorrow:-

MD: 2-0 H2H in favour of the KOR pair. Despite lacklustre performances of late I still think they'll be the ones to take the match especially considering that IND pair hasn't been doing to well either throughout the start of the year.

WS: 2-7 H2H in favour of Saina. Saina won 2 of the 3 last encounters, in rubber sets. Interestingly, Bae's last 2 defeat was on Fridays' of the SS Finals. Saina should take this on paper, too.

MS: 2-1 H2H in favour of Son Wan Ho. I gotta admit, SWH has been underpar the whole year with many early exits. Kashyap on the other hand, did well to clinched IND GP Gold and was performing much better in terms of track record. The match could be anyone's so I'd say it all boils down to their condition tomorrow.

WD: No H2H. Chang/Kim is a relatively new pairing but has been performing really well reaching the finals of the Malaysia PSS whereas for the Glasgow CG runner-ups they have yet to get past R16 of any SS level tournaments but should not be completely written off. Nevertheless, I'm thinking Chang/Kim should come out as the victors considering how the Koreans have been in the top 10 with different partners to boot.

XD : No H2H either, on paper Ko/Kim should be the clear favourite but it's not really the case here seeing how Kim Ha Na has been struggling as of late as seen from Sunday's tie going against MAS' Chan/Goh. I'm not really familiar with the IND pair but I did a quick research and found out that N.Sikky has a higher XD ranking with Tarun Kona. Again, I think the Koreans should win this but I'll not completely write off the Indians.

#178 Satoshi, May 12, 2015
  19. krishan123456

student
    well i think ms and wd sure for india but about md and wd i think chances are 50-50 in every match

20. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    Funny how you said it but could be somewhat true... to be noticeable and "respected" in the courts :rolleyes:

calling out a service fault to end up a game or within the edge of a game is "really something" to screw the game itself