Victor TK F Claw Enhanced vs Mizuno Fortius 10 Power vs Li Ning

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by yszz89, Aug 11, 2021.

1. jctai

jctai Regular Member

TKF (blue) and TKFC (blue) have very similar (if not the same) stiffness in the shaft. The difference is in the hitting feel where TKF feels softer and FC feels harder. TKF also has more weight in the head compared to FC. TKF-E is another story.

2. Raju

Raju Regular Member

This is interesting comparison. How do you rate TKF enhanced shaft flex? I am looking for a med flex to stiff racquet for big smashes. Do you think TKF-E falls in this criteria?

3. jctai

jctai Regular Member

TKF-Enhanced's shaft I feel is around mid stiff. It definitely has the potential to produce big smashes, just look at Praveen Jordan.

Raju likes this.
  4. Kokai

Kokai Regular Member

Can you compare the stiffness of the shaft between the TKF-Enhanced and 3D Calibar 900? The only Li-Ning racket I own is an N99 for reference and the only Victor racket I owned was a 3U Bravesword 12 until it broke.

5. Raju

Raju Regular Member

You said you have Mizuno 10p as well? Can you compare TKFE and 10P? which one is easy to use and not crazy stiff but good for smashing?

6. jctai

jctai Regular Member

Both are and not crazy stiff, but 10p is slightlyt less stiff than TKFE. TKFE is a good mix of power and manueverability, 10p lean more towards power. 10p has a shorter handle some don't like for doubles' game. Both are good for smashing but it really depends on your swing.

Raju likes this.