Victor Jetspeed 12

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by Hugo Hsi, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Hugo Hsi

Hugo Hsi New Member

Hi, I just recieved a Victor Jetspeed 12 I ordered online a while ago. I wanted to double check to make sure it is legit. I've checked all the fonts and design, and it all matches up, only a few minor things feel out of place. When I picked it up, I noticed that the finish felt kind of cheap. I used to own another JS 12, but it broke, so I no longer have another model for comparison. The finish felt different, though it might just be my imagination. Some of the paint doesn't line up perfectly, although by a miniscule amount, by less than a millimeter. The color I chose was the blue and pink one, and there are tiny victor logos scattered around the silver areas. My main area of concern was that the shaft number, the one near the grip of the racket isn't engraved. The font and everything matches up, and I wanted to check if victor even engraves that number onto rackets with a matte finish.