Victor BR9307 review

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by ucantseeme, Mar 26, 2016.

1. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Hello guys,

after my BR309 was tortured over more than 2.5 years and the zipper of the main compartment got worn out, I decided to get something new. IMO the BR9307 looks awesome so I ordered one. Here you can read a side by side review.

Both bags: BR309 vs. BR9307

[​IMG]

My BR9307 came in a real nice textmarker yellow/green. The inside is the same colour and is pretty nice to find dark things quicker. I struggled often with the BR309 and couldn't find my black wallet, keys and my black smartphone immediately. So I choose something with a light coloured inside. The funeral feels a tiny bit cheaper.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The zippers go very smooth and the extra compartment on top (I will use it for my smartphone and wallet and keys) is a nice gimmick.

[​IMG]

Now I was a bit confused if the bag isn't a bit too small for me. So I picked up my stuff to put it in.

Stuff:

- 1 Smartphone
    - 2 Shirts
    - 5 rackets
    - box of accessoires
    - 1 pair of short pants
    - underwear
    - 2 pair of socks
    - 2 tubes of shuttles
    - water 1.5l bottle
    - 2 towels
    - 1 showering towel
    - shower gel
    - deodorant
    - 1 hairbrush
    - pair of badminton shoes

stuffed BR309:

[​IMG]

stuffed BR9307:

[​IMG]

Conclusion:

IMO the BR9307 is a really nice bag. The small extra compartment is really stunning. The downside is that the compartment for the rackets is smaller compared to BR309 and it's a bit difficult to get several rackets in and out. This was where the BR309 shines.
    At the end, both are great bags. If you struggle with the room of the BR309, the BR9307 is not a good replacement. It's compareable, but not as roomy as BR309 and you must look out for something different.Especially if you have douzens of rackets plus everything else. I will need some time to tetris my stuff perfect in this bag.

Cheers.

#1 ucantseeme, Mar 26, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    Vignesh KM, swsh, s_mair and 3 others like this.
  2. mikomi

mikomi Regular Member

Foreman, Slacker
    @ucantseeme
    Very nice. +1 like. (I can't actually see the like button on your post because of an error that wide images cause on firefox).

3. ahren92

ahren92 Regular Member

badminton nerd
    I'm contemplating on either should i get this model, or the BR9607 rectangular bag... I'm also considering the LCW rectangular bags and the 9629EX. i have around 5-7racketsneed to carry, and each of them has the enlarged butts so i def need something more spacious,

4. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

Nice bag and review. I am currently using the 2014 model (BR9302 C) of the supreme bag which is only missing the extra compartment compared to the BR9307. Quality is top notch and I also like it, but it could too be a little bigger for me too. Especially when you play a tournament or have a match day, you change your shirt and/or socks in between matches and then want to clearly separate the dirty clothes from the fresh ones. So that's then the second and sweaty round of Tetris of the day. ;)

Have you checked out the Babolat X16 bag in comparison (http://www.bts-sportshop.de/taschen/thermobags/590/babolat-pro-line-racket-holder-x16)? I haven't seen it in real life yet but from what can be seen on pictures and specs, this should be another small step closer to being the perfect bag. I especially like the idea of the separated air vented compartment for used and sweaty clothes. And it looks more roomy overall.

5. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    @ahren92 5-6 rackets won't be a problem without the singlebags. The border is IMO 8 without sacrificing room of the other compartments. You can put them alternated into the racket compartment and they will fit well. Sometimes I get at training 5-6 rackets and if I bring clients rackets, which wouldn't pick up and have to store 5-6 request plus my own 3-4 rackets, I get a problem.

@s_mair I never have such problems. I use plastic bags (Müllbeutel mit einem Clip) for my sweaty shirts, towels and socks. Even my shoes goes in a seperate plastic bag, because of "Harzer Roller"-Flavour. ;) After showering I put my stuff shirts, socks, underwear and towel also into a plastic bag.

I don't check other brands. I usually go for Victor stuff, because I get them at a better price. From my experience I feel that Babolat bags are made for the "Bundeswehr". So clumsy...

BTW the autographs are from KGJ and KSR. :D

s_mair likes this.