very good comment abt taufik :)

Discussion in 'World Cup 2006' started by taufik-ist, Oct 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

They all come from different fans...not just TH's loyal fans..

ssuly, thanks for your input....i think if you follow all the recent events, threads and posts abt Taufik, they mostly "grew" at or around the recent HK Open incident(It grew more and more as the subsequent tourneys unfolded)..And i believe, all the posts came from *not* only TH's fans (loyal or hard-core), but also from other fans/followers, neutral or not his fans...;) :)

And re your comment abt "However, some of these people can be too obsessed at him by seeing him as a GOD of Badminton who can't lose at all.", i think, probably most of the BC/BF followers here would agree that indra is arguably the most "loyal" or ardent and vocal fan of TH. Then comes taufik-ist and maybe kemana...I mean, if you want prove, check out this thread starter..;):) :D

#41 ctjcad, Oct 28, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2006
  2. cao ci dan

cao ci dan Regular Member

student
    hmm....not bad comment!!:) i've just check the latest ranking...and TH is world no.12...:eek: that's fast!!

3. virusvoodoo

virusvoodoo Regular Member

court mopper
    EXACTLY! ctjcad is right! You die-hard Taufik fans regard him as GODLY when he had only achieved three major title (WC, Olympic, Asian Games) when there are other players that achieve way more than he does such as Lin Dan (2xAll England, WC, and over 20-even 30 titles) and that's not fair for these other players to not be recognized.

What's most annoying is that there seem to be an excuse whenever Taufik loses. I haven't seen as much excuses for Lin Dan, Peter Gade, Wong Choong Hann as I have with Taufik Hidayat and all those beside Lin Dan have real injuries/surgeries unlike Taufik's problem of not being "fit". I mean comon now, that's not even a real excuse as it is his fault that he's lazy. Being married is not a valid excuse for him not being in shape as Peter Gade is also married yet he's always keep in himself in top-form; plus he has a daughter as well so Taufik's fans cannot argue with that.

I don't know why you guys still idolize someone that is arrogant, hot-temper, childish, and lazy.

#43 virusvoodoo, Oct 28, 2006
  4. baihaki_as

baihaki_as Regular Member

that's why i really like taufik,like i said before taufik is a person in badminton history that maybe show in 100 years once a time look at lin dan he same as alan budi kusuma, zhao jh, jing xi peng, etc,etc but taufik nobody similar as him.

many people said that taufik's fans can't accept taufik loss, haha we accept that taufik lost, even better i like him when he lost, he lost with style not like every other player, the way he loss is very artistic and so does the way he win, i think that's why people who don't like taufik, they hatred more and more, they don't realize that taufik will doing that as much he like it

so don't said taufik is bad player and the fans is arrogant, you just can't enjoy THE WAY OF TAUFIK, and you'll never i said never like taufik if you can't enjoy it

5. virusvoodoo

court mopper

Oh is it the new trend now, losing with style? Sweet, I got half of it down (the losing part) but I think I can throw a tandrum, give excuses, walk-off the court, lose 15-0 or 21-0 to show that I gave up instead of actually losing so I can "lose with style" just like Taufik. I mean it is tough but I think I can do it too! That damn Lin Dan and everyone else who try to win are fools! :rolleyes:

#45 virusvoodoo, Oct 28, 2006
  6. baihaki_as

baihaki_as Regular Member

example like this comment, he doesn't understand the artistic of taufik :D, the different beetwen u loss and taufik loss, taufik is world champion and olympic gold medal, who are u????:D

and don't u see the patern, he just gave up only if he play with lin dan, not with everybody who's beat him, and u know lah who is lin dan:cool:

i realize that taufik is only human, he can't be beaten by everyone like of course so does lin dan, but he made that his lost beautifull, and of course his winning toom don't u see the patern he really give his best abbility in circumstance situation like in singapore (the second home for him), indonesia, olympic, world, don't u remember taufik said when he lost from lcw in malaysia open he said he just want to made malaysia fan's happy:D

"no ofense to other"

7. virusvoodoo

court mopper
    I know! I was being sarcastic about myself if you didn't get my gist so forget the part with myself.

But yeah if you put it that way, it's crazy and foolish of players like Lin Dan, Tony Gunawan, Candra Wijaya, Kim Dong Moon & Ha Tae Kwon to always try and play their best to win when they can be famous for "losing with style" like Taufik. Get how stupid that sounds when I use players who have accomplished much more than Taufik as examples? Just because he won a few big tournaments does not mean that everything he does is great, especially when it's something that stupid as "losing with style"! Look at Tony Gunawan and Kim Dong Moon, they have achieve so much more than your idol yet they acts foolish whenever they are playing in a tournament and some still performs even after their retirement like Tony Gunawan & Candra Wijaya, just always giving their best with a positive attitude and good sportmanship. Listen to how ridiculous that really sounds, "losing with style"...LOL! Get my point?

Another thing with you guys (and I think Taufik as well) is that you guys are riding out these three titles too much (Asian Games, Olympic, WC). As big as they are you have to keep on performing to be regarded as the greatest! Look at the former greats such as Rudy Hartono and Yang Yang as they always put in their best effort in every tournaments until the day they retired. Now those are somethings you can be proud of...their 100% effort, skills, and achievement!

#47 virusvoodoo, Oct 28, 2006
  8. cao ci dan

cao ci dan Regular Member

student
    [​IMG]..........................[​IMG] <myself>

9. phaarix

phaarix Regular Member

Ah yes, I see what you mean now (in my defense I did post that very late at night :p). But I thought that Baihaki was also making a sarcastic comment towards me :). Therefore I thought you were posting in agreement with him. See what I mean :D? Sorry, I wasn't so much pointing towards you with what I said about accusations. The posts I meant were mainly in other threads. Sorry for the confusion but I stick by the majority of what I posted regardless of who it's directed at :).

10. bananaboy

bananaboy Regular Member

business owner
    Can you tell us what kind of drug are you smoking there?:confused:
    "The way of Taufik":confused::confused::eek: so now everyone expects Taufik to lose in every tournament, then display his "beauty-ness".:eek:

As far as losing in Malaysia Open just to make the fans happy... I have got two words for you... "BULL S*IT"

I guess it is much easier for us non-professional badminton players to follow the "way of Taufik" than the "way of Lin Dan", since most of us can perform a beautiful loss much easier than a beautiful win and show off some 6-packs afterwards.:p

11. Baderz_Jas

Baderz_Jas Regular Member

Student, business man wannabe =P
    :D :D :D 'six-pack' ;) ;) ;) lol... :cool: :eek:

12. Baderz_Jas

Baderz_Jas Regular Member

Student, business man wannabe =P
    me too! :D ;) :p just joking :D :p 'the way Taufik loss is very artistic' :eek: :confused:
    lol :D

13. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    lin dan lost twice, in the final, to LCW in Malaysia Open. I think LD is way more GENEROUS to the malaysian fans than taufik because taufik only 'gave up' only once and that's wasn't even MS final. Yet, LD's gifts were not recognized but instead labeled as arrogant:rolleyes:

14. virusvoodoo

court mopper
    It is arrogant player like Taufik and the stupid & corrupted PBSI officials and also the Indonesian government who are killing the Indonesian badminton as they are not giving a chance to other players. They spent a whole lot of money on Taufik this year and he only won the Indonesian Open when he wasted the rest, especially with the Hong Kong Open incident since he did not even try at all. Taufik does not seem to care or try his best anymore so I still don't understand why they continue to spoil him. They could have used this money to sponsor current players and/or upcoming players so that Indonesian badminton would continue to grow but instead they throw their money away betting on Taufik in every tournament knowing that his chances of winning are slim as he had not been practicing much.

And you wonder why great players such as Tony Gunawan, who have achieved way more than Taufik, left the Indonesian team? It's because they know they don't get anything as players and much less when they retire and start coaching in Indonesia since a good portion of this fund is spent on stupid things like spoiling Taufik. I think they need to change their ways or better yet fired those stupid PBSI officials and start hiring new ones who can better improve Indonesian badminton.

#54 virusvoodoo, Oct 30, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2006
  15. Monster

Monster Regular Member

baihaki_as : You sound like a terrorist....

16. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Hmm, who will replace the current PBSI "regime"??...

...hehe, (i've mentioned this before), but let's hope, for the sake of everyone involve, that Taufik himself will not step up to join the ranks..hmmm..And esp. the thought of Taufik running the show, wow, imagine if that would happen?!?!..BTW, i guess the "Punish & Reward" system is no longer in effect...:rolleyes: :p :( :D ;)

**Don't know if mods might move this thread to the Professional Players sub-forum??..

#56 ctjcad, Oct 30, 2006
  17. JasonMichael

JasonMichael Regular Member

IT consultant
    I think alot of people here think hate taufik... because he's lazy, arrogant, thinks he is the best blah blah blah... just 2 days ago, I downloaded the match between chen hong and Taufik in the invitational world cup, I didnt see him being lazy, or arrogant or being cocky when he met chen hong. Even when he lost to chen hong, he gave chen hong a pat of on the back. and from watching the video, I think Taufik didnt hold back and played very well even though he lost, but I could see him holding his back, maybe due to over stressing..
    I think some of the comments on taufik are over exaggerated. I think if he were to read some of this posts, the beauty in his game will be gone and he will have a very cold cold strategy winning the game at all costs just like Lin Dan. Cool! we'll have zombie players of winning the game at all costs, if not just kill the opponent!! And we'll have zombie supporters just rooting for them for their evil ways! but hey, the way I see it, 99% of the fans are rooting for Lin Dan to win... We'll go ahead Lin Dan, Make them proud!!! you deserve fans like them. that's what makes you # 1, right???

18. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    on the contrary, neither LD nor LD fans are zombies. LD is #1 because he wins lots and lots of titles, against all kinds of oponents and not the selected ones, and never had yet been penalized by BWF, unlike TH. We LD fans didn't said TH is arrogant 100% every minutes of his life. So TH tries to win against chen hong and failed and he didn't walk out or throws a fit or smash his racket, does that makes TH a saint? So should we give TH applauses for behaving normally in the the chen hong match?

#58 cooler, Oct 30, 2006
  19. bananaboy

bananaboy Regular Member

business owner
    According to what you posted... if the "beauty of the game" should be the main focus... then why do every single tournament keep a "score-board" when winning is not important???

Zombie supporters that support a winner like LD??? It's hard to find lots of people whom will support losers that keep getting owned by everyone else.:p If you are looking for "beauty of the game", I suggest you watch some figure skating or something similar.:p

20. other

other Regular Member

Student
    zombie players? killing the opponent?
    Does that involve running them around the court until they give up :p

so Lin Dan is a zombie player? and has evil ways?:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.