US$66 Carbonex 20?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Jian Wei, Aug 4, 2000.

1. Jian Wei

Jian Wei Guest

<html>I recently trying to find another racket to replace my 5 yr old carbonex 20 which had his head broken. One day, i found a S$99 carbonex 20 and 21 in one reputable sporting departmental store, i am going to buy this rackets but wanted to ask u guys for advices:<br>1) Can it be a fake and how to i recognize them?<br>2) Do u have seen a similar or cheaper offer anywhere?<br>3) Izzit some reason that there is this sale!<p>Also, any of u have any second-hand very good condition racket for sale? Please consider I live in singapore and if is too far, i might not be able to handle the expensive delivery charges.<br>Thanks!
    </html>

2. Kane

Kane Guest

<html>: I recently trying to find another racket to replace my 5 yr old carbonex 20 which had his head broken. One day, i found a S$99 carbonex 20 and 21 in one reputable sporting departmental store, i am going to buy this rackets but wanted to ask u guys for advices:<br>: 1) Can it be a fake and how to i recognize them?<br>: 2) Do u have seen a similar or cheaper offer anywhere?<br>: 3) Izzit some reason that there is this sale!<p>: Also, any of u have any second-hand very good condition racket for sale? Please consider I live in singapore and if is too far, i might not be able to handle the expensive delivery charges.<br>: Thanks!<p>My recent Cab 21 Special has a PBSI logo on it ( Indonesian Badminton Federation) . It looks real...:) The Cab21SP (thin shaft) I saw also has a hologram Yonex logo, though the Cab 21 Special doesn't..... I wonder why. They both have the PBSI logo on them <p>Regards<br>Kane
    </html>

3. rich

rich Guest

<html>U found a store selling it cheap and u think it's fake? Try going to the stores in Bras Basah Complex in Victoria Street or Penasular Shopping Centre in Coleman Street and u can see lots of cheap Yonex racket. They all have the Yonex Hologram and PSBI sticker on them and these shops have been selling them cheap for years and all their loyal customers have never complained of fake before.<br>rich
    </html>

4. Jian Wei

Jian Wei Guest

<html>Wow, Thanks for those info, rich! I suprised myself i haven't check out penisular yet! How could all those racket be lower than $99? Why does Singapore have such cheap rackets.<p>
    </html>

5. Jian Wei

Jian Wei Guest

<html>Rich, do u have any idea how much they are selling ISO 900, Carbonex 20 long or Carbonex 21?<br>
    </html>

6. rich

rich Guest

<html>Jian Wei,<br>I don't have the price of the rackets u mentioned, but I know the Ti 10 is selling for SGP$189. Yes check out Bras Basah Complex too, there are 4 stores there selling all sorts of brands like Proace, SBP, SinTec, Ashaway, Winex, Goosen, Yonex, Yang Yang, Carlton & Prince.<br>I don't know why they are selling it so cheap, maybe their rental is cheap !<br>regards<br>rich
    </html>

7. Jian Wei

Jian Wei Guest

<html>Thanks for the added info! i am really thankful. A Ti 10 for $189, thats really cheap but its too much for me. I like a racket with a $100-$120 range. Please help me at another BBS msg, Rackets to choose. Thanks<p>
    </html>