TUFF DECISION.. its the yonexs vs the bks:(

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by CanucKdood, Dec 7, 2001.

1. CanucKdood

CanucKdood Guest

After a few days of thinking.. and thinking some more.... I've decided....
    either:

Yonex mp-55 ($100cdn) or BK rapier pro ($110)

Yonex Cab-8 ($80) or BK aero pro ($80)

Im intermediate- advance player.........I think aero pro is better then the cab-8.. but as for mp-55 or rapier pro... HRmmmmmmm tuff choice. Please if you have played with any of these racquets state the control/power/duribility of the racquet and overall impression .. thx :)

2. Don

Don Regular Member

Get a Karakal. TTi 85 costs about $115. I like this racquet over my old cab 5.

3. CanucKdood

CanucKdood Guest

Oh yea.. i heard mp-55 was pretty good.. but is it durible? Too bad not many people play with black knight racquets :(((((((((( mp-55 good for singles? doubles? is it durible enuff to take a few clashes ? hehehe..

4. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Yeah. damn durable! so pls dont worry. I can Vouch for it.

5. Josh

Josh Guest

I suggest the BK Aero Pro. It was one of my best racquets ever and it would suit you. It fits your skill level perfectly. The duribility is excellent and the power/control is quite good if you cut the manufactured strings and get new ones. Overall, it's a great racquet with a nice feel to it. It may not have as much power as the Cab 8 though.