ttktom

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by ttktom, Mar 31, 2005.

1. ttktom

ttktom Regular Member

Hiya all

Well i started playing back in feb 1996 just before my 10th birthday. I rembember my first ever lesson i was taken on a court on my own and a coach and i was thrown the shuttle to see if i could hit it. I missed the first few then i got the hag of just getting the shuttle back over the net.

For my 10th Birthday i was bought a 2 piece Carlton racket which i contined to use untill may 2000. In May 2000 was when i started to get into it properly and i bought a 1 Piece Graphite Racket which was a Snow Peak 800-Ti. But as soon as i started to use this racket my power level went up alot i could hit it really hard and smash hard too. I went to Adult Coaching over the summer of 2000 then in Sept 2000 i was put in the Adult League in my town 2000/2001 Season i played Division 9 which was bottem division.

Then at the start of the 2001/2002 season i Bought My Self a Yonex Ti-3 Racket on which i continued to use till May 2003. This was a testing season for me as out team had a chance of going up to Division 8. We Just got promated to Division 8 at the end of the season.

Then the 2002/2003 Season was My team now in Division 8 it was a Level up from Before. We did struggle in that division but at the end of the season we managed to say in that Division. By the end of the season we had a meal in celebration of staying up.

Then followd the 2003/2004 Season Which i got moved up 2 Teams into Division 6. This was a Nice team to play for as we all got on well and had a good laugh off the court. I Bought a MP 99/100 during this season. We narrowly missed getting Promoted to Division 5 as we finished 3rd. But at the end of the season we all went for a night out all of us and we all had a good time. It was a hard season as the 3 top teams all battled to be promoted into Division 5.

Then the Present season 2004/2005 I was put up to Divison 4. This was going to be a callenge for me playing up this high but over the season i have won most of my games and the team is going to finish 6th out of 10 so it is not too bad. But this season is drawing to a close as there is only 2 matches left the last one being wed 6th April. As we all then rest for the summer and then we can look forward to the 2005/2006 season in september.

Who knows where i will be put next season but only time will tell.

u can visit my town badminton website on www.badminton.f2s.com

2. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    Welcome to BadmintonForum, ttktom :D ... Been here a while?

-dave