TOTAL BWF WORLD Championships 2015-Day 5(14th August 2015)- QUARTER FINALS

Discussion in 'World Championships 2015' started by Nine Tailed Fox, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

TOTAL BWF WORLD Championships 2015-Day 5(14th August 2015)- QUARTER FINALS

bwf.jpg

Venue: Istora – Gelora Bung Karno

Tournament Website:[B][FONT=book antiqua][U][B][SIZE=4][U][U][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][B][FONT=book antiqua][U][B][SIZE=4][U][U][B][URL="http://bwfworldchampionships.com/"]http://bwfworldchampionships.com/
    [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][U][U][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][B][FONT=book antiqua][U][B][SIZE=4][U][COLOR=#2f4f4f][SIZE=2][U][U][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][B][FONT=book antiqua][U][B][SIZE=4][U][U][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][B][FONT=book antiqua][U][B][SIZE=4][U][U][B][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][B][U][B][SIZE=4][U][U][B][URL="http://bwfworldchampionships.com/"][U][B][COLOR=#000000]
    Tournament Software[/COLOR]: [/B][/U][/URL][URL="http://bwf.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/tournament.aspx?id=196570E9-BF0B-47C8-A3B9-1F766AAABC36"]http://bwf.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...9-1F766AAABC36[/URL][URL="http://bwf.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/tournament.aspx?id=196570E9-BF0B-47C8-A3B9-1F766AAABC36"]
    [/URL][/B][/U][/U][/SIZE][/B][/U][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/U][/U][/SIZE][/B][/U][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/U][/U][/SIZE][/B][/U][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/U][/U][/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/B][/U][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/U][/U][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][U][U][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][B][FONT=book antiqua][U][B][SIZE=4][U][COLOR=#2f4f4f][SIZE=2][U][U][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][B][FONT=book antiqua][U][B][SIZE=4][U][U][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][B][FONT=book antiqua][U][B][SIZE=4][U][U][B][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][B][U][B][SIZE=4][U][U][B][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][B][U][B][SIZE=4][U][U][B][URL="http://bwf.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/tournament.aspx?id=196570E9-BF0B-47C8-A3B9-1F766AAABC36"][COLOR=#000000][B]INDONESIA Time[/B]:[/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#000000][URL="http://www.worldtimezone.com/time/wtzresult.php?CiID=4010&forma=Find%20Time"]http://www.worldtimezone.com/time/wt...ma=Find%20Time[/URL][/COLOR][/B][/U][/U][/SIZE][/B][/U][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/U][/U][/SIZE][/B][/U][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/U][/U][/SIZE][/B][/U][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/U][/U][/SIZE][/B][/U][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/U][/U][/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/B][/U][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/U][/U][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[/URL][/B][/U][/U][/SIZE][/B][/U][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/U][/U][/SIZE][/B][/U][/FONT][/B]
    [B][FONT=book antiqua][B][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=book antiqua][B][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=book antiqua][B][SIZE=4][B][URL="http://bwfworldchampionships.com/"][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][B][FONT=book antiqua][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2f4f4f][SIZE=2][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][B][FONT=book antiqua][B][SIZE=4][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][B][FONT=book antiqua][B][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][B][B][SIZE=4][B][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][B][B][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/URL][/B][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/B][SIZE=2][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2f4f4f][SIZE=2][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=4][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=book antiqua][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    Order of play of Friday, August 14, 2015
    http://bwf.tournamentsoftware.com/s...6570E9-BF0B-47C8-A3B9-1F766AAABC36&d=20150814
    [SIZE=2][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=4][SIZE=2][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=4][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=4][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][URL="http://www.worldtimezone.com/time/wtzresult.php?CiID=4010&forma=Find%20Time"][COLOR=#40e0d0][/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]

2. Woffle

Woffle Regular Member

Student
    not happy at all with ct1 match selections, but at least ct2 has stream.

3. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    Lots of good matches for today:

1. Saina vs WSX
    2. YY/WYL vs ZYL/TQ
    3. ZN/ZYL vs LYD/YYS
    4. Natsir/Ahmad vs Ko/Kim
    5. Liu/Qiu vs Bo/Mo

4. racketman123

racketman123 Regular Member

Dentist in training...
    You sure about that one???

5. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

Will love that one.I think ZN/ZYL have a chance :D

#5 Nine Tailed Fox, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  6. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    hahaha! thank you for paying close attention!! :p

ZN/ZYL can win against any opponent, including LYD/YYS!! ;)

7. racketman123

Dentist in training...
    ZYL's smash way faster than Fu Haifeng's surely !!

8. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    Saina vs WSX you sure about that one too? :D

9. racketman123

Dentist in training...
    I think he's had one too many today !!

10. racketman123

Dentist in training...
  11. indrg

indrg Regular Member

Saina is facing WYH tomorrow LOL. Saina has a greater chance defeating WHY than WSX and I am super excited :)

12. arjevo

arjevo Regular Member

student
    all three Indian representatives in the quarter finals tomorrow have more than a chance of winning, hoping for at least three bronze medals as of now.
    high hopes from saina this time. .hope she delivers the goods.

13. ssj100

ssj100 Regular Member

RI and LXR both out before the quarter-finals! Wouldn't have expected that. Now I'm not sure who I will support in WS. Think I'll have to go with TTY!

14. ssj100

ssj100 Regular Member

And simply have no idea why Lin Dan vs JOJ and LYD/YYS vs FHF/ZN are not on the main court. Crazy stuff. Even though they will be one-sided victories to China (never wrong), they are still big names in the sport, very much deserving of the main court.

15. wetsvandal

wetsvandal Regular Member

court 2 coverage livestream.com work better for me than lagging youtube bwf channel, so i actually don't mind that interesting match play in court 2

16. renbo

renbo Regular Member

I would like to see Saina win the gold, but our Indian friends here on BC would then go so crazy I am not sure I really want that!

17. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    Iam confident of atleast two medals now.

18. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    Ok then let her win Silver and Sindhu the Gold.

19. KB@TB Em

KB@TB Em Regular Member

student
    My predictions for tomorrow or rather for the SF line-up:
    MD: CL vs. KM and LD vs. LCW
    I think Viktor is capable of stretching CL quite a bit and LD has to show what is left in him to advance. KM could have a hard time in the QF but I really would like him see go through in two straight sets. LCW has the highest equity to go to the SF imo.
    WS: WSX vs. SJH and Tai vs. SN
    REally tough predictions, maybe this is more my hope than realistic, but then I would like CM over WSX to have the title defender still in it. But I think WSX will win. Marin already played two three setter and has at least slight problems with her ankle, but she is a true fighter, so everything is possible. PVS does not like tall opponents I feel and I rate SJH a little higher here, but it is 50:50. Taiphoon needs to get her game together, then she will advance. Saina vs. yihan will be a great and close QF. I see a three setter.
    MD: ZN/FHF vs. MA/HS and MB/CM vs. AP/RKS
    I root for lee/yoo but somehow I have a bad feeling and the Chinese men are on fire. Could depend on FHFs form which was great lately. There is only a slight chance for the english pair, but they can make a major upset as the other pairs don´t have much knowledge about this pair. The other two matches are also quite close.
    WD: NKM/GP vs. TQ/ZY and CP/KRJ vs. NF/KY
    No upsets here, I hope the Chinese girls can go all out. Other than that the Danes looking strong, but will get some trouble by the Korean girls, but still power through. The last QFinalist will be a suprise since both the Indian and Japanase girls are have not been expected to make a medal.
    MX: KSH/KHN vs. ZN/ZY and LC/BY vs. MJ/XC
    I think Ahmad will feel the pressure and if Kim can challange Natsir partly, Ko will make the difference (maybe wishful thinking haha). The Chineses top pair will get a real challange but win in two very close sets. Maybe Adcocks can prove me wrong but I don´t give them to much of chance. Even worse are the chances for the dutch pair I fear as China will dominate this category.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow ;)

20. racketman123

Dentist in training...
    I think you meant MS for the first prediction.

I agree with most of what you've put, except for :

LYD/YYS instead of FHF/ZN just because I'm a LYD/YYS fan so I have to have some faith :)
    PVS instead of SJH .