To Those who wanted Bao Chunlai's Photos

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by YunYun, May 24, 2004.

1. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    She mentioned that she received an email from someone on BadmintonForum to post up pics of Bao. She obliged.

-dave

2. Hugo

Hugo Regular Member

Electrical Engineer
    Wow, that must be a very determined individual, who happens to like Bao very much!!!!

3. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    There was some posts of pictures (not posted by her) that had her email address on the corner. I think people must have Emailed that address and it was hers. I think she is doing it to stop people emailing her asking for pics, by making them available.

4. Syaoran_Style

Syaoran_Style Regular Member

YunYun speak really well french, Once again thanks yunyun =)) for one of my best present =)).......don't forget.....next lesson hahahhahaha LooL :D

5. YunYun

YunYun Regular Member

Thanks to all of you. Merci beaucoup!( Hong Hong: the same meaning as first sentence.) And especially thanks to my French teacher, Syaoran_Style.

I think post pics in the forum is a right thing, I can't send many emails to people who wanted pics. I post pics that I can post in the public. I knew why someone send email to me.( I wrote my email on some photos. To the girl who send email to me, you are crazy fans. You suprised me so much.) Like Sha Sha, I have same problem, maybe worse than her. Because one of my friends sends my contact to everyone. My god!!! :confused: :rolleyes: :( I must face them. It is a difficult thing for me. Sometimes I am ingoing, sometimes I am outgoing. But for this thing, I say "I am ingoing now. I don't know the answer of you wanted to know."

(Some sentences are for someone, they know what am I saying.)

Last, still thanks to all of you!!! You are friendly.:) :) :)

6. ShaSha

ShaSha Regular Member

Elder Sister Yunyun: The same to U. How are U now? Sorry, if I didn't post photo, I think you don't have some trouble. Sorry. Hope to see U!

7. yukiko

yukiko Regular Member

student
    yeah yun yun... pls enjoy your stay here. we wont force you to give us their personal privacy. maybe we ask, but... we only ask. it's up to u to give us or not. it's ur right. ok....

8. cappy75

cappy75 Regular Member

Depot Support Representative
    R.e.s.p.e.c.t.

Actually, it's not even a right to give out other people's contact info unless it's approved by the person. Imagine putting yourself in the players' shoes, would you want some stranger to call you up while you're busy with your life, asking for your autograph or t-shirt or whatever things s/he wants?

It's best to let the players come onto the forum themselves and initiate contact with their fans. It's definitely not right the other way around:(.

9. Jofianty

Jofianty Regular Member

"let the player come onto the forum and contact with their fans" ---I think it’s 2 good 2 be true…he..he..he.. :D
    but i hope someday they will .... :)

Just imagine someday bao chunlai or lin dan will come onto badminton forum hhhmmmm...., it would be very Exciting :D :D

10. yukiko

yukiko Regular Member

student
    yeah wish it'll come true. :p
    come on lin dan...join this forum. we'll serve u the best

11. YunYun

YunYun Regular Member

I think it has some problems if they come to forum. Their English is not good, maybe with a translater to read English forum. In fact, Bao Chunlai online usually when they are free (means no match, no need to prepare match, not now.) He viewed Chinese websites and chated with his friends by chatting tool. For Lin Dan, I think he like audio more than online, luckily, his online times more and more than before since this year. but most of time are chated with his friends when he was online. They practice more and more to prepare Athen, so I think they don't have more free time to online.

Wish Bao Chunlai can go to Athen this August and get good mark for his parents. Come on!

12. Jofianty

Jofianty Regular Member

yeaah i hope bao can go to athen
    come on bao... u can do it ... just believe in ur self :)

13. shinyi1989

shinyi1989 Regular Member

Student
    Sorry !!

YunYun , zen de dui bu qi ru guo wo da rao ni !! Very sorry !!

14. marcellina

marcellina Regular Member

help from yunyun or shasha

yunyun or shasha, i need ur help, may i? nothing to do wif badminton, so not nice for me to ask here. can u email me at marce_lin29@mailcity.com i want to ask u smth about china. not the players, don worry. thks.

15. YunYun

YunYun Regular Member

ShinYi: I am sure not you made me mad and angry. You just suprised me. You are a cute girl. A crazy fans.:) :D

Somebody is more more more.....crazy. I don't know why Bao Chunlai is famous overseas, and can't believe. :eek: :eek: If this is China, I believe. Actully, I can't believe it in the world. I remembered my friend told me Bao Chunlai is famous overseas, I can't believe. I believe it now.

Sha Sha: I think I will see you at the begining of June. I am not sure.

16. cocoa_butter

cocoa_butter Regular Member

hehe

hehe...yeah...we'll serve you the best!!:D
    hahaha..hopefully he will join us ..anyway...this BF is a very fun place to hang around...i enjoy being here..

17. badminfreak

badminfreak Regular Member

I wish I still lived in China... I live in UK
    wow, how did u take da pics, especially the room ones. Like how, how, how. you may not take good pics but you sure take nice pics (if that makes sense). Well the first few pics, is that building where the players train in beijing. because if it is im going to go there the next time i go back on holiday. and still its feels like to me that you know every move bao makes, wherever he goes. :eek:

18. ShaSha

ShaSha Regular Member

Yunyun, where are you now? Do you come here to see us? It is 9th June. I think you came back on 5th in your schedule.
    Training, training, training, all times training...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

19. cyling

cyling Regular Member

U traning, traning,traning ..........:confused: :confused: :rolleyes: and traning again !!!!:eek: ;) Good luck 2 u!!!! I also want 2 start my work!!!! Everybody at here, wish u all have a nice;) ;) :eek: :) day..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

20. YunYun

YunYun Regular Member

I have a interview test to do.
    Have a nice day.:D :D
    I must prepare my interview test.