To buy TiSP or Ti10? Need your help!

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Randy, Apr 24, 2001.

1. Randy

Randy Guest

Hello everybody. :) I've searched through the links on this site for anything related to TiSP and Ti10. If you had the money to purchase a racquet as your #1 racquet, would you choose TiSP or Ti10? I'm using a Yonex ISO800SP at the present time and which racquet(TiSP or Ti10) is closest to my ISO800SP in terms of stiffness and weight? Feel free to respond. :)

2. ari

ari Guest

i believe ti-10 is more powerful than tiSP as it is head heavier,dun know much about TiSP,i have a 2U ti-10, i am suprised how powerful it is comparing to its weight with mp100 which is very heavy. i have iso900 SX too,it is almost the same in terms of weight, i mean the swing weight but the shot power cannot be compared with ti10,...

3. Don

Don Regular Member

Ti 10 is for a more experienced and strong player to use. You're better off getting the ti swing power since it's probably the closest to what you currently have.

4. Zclyh3

Zclyh3 Regular Member

Not employed during academic school yeah
    Randy, just do what I did, get both rackets....MUAHHHHH..hehehehe

5. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    Randy,

If you want a racket which is closest the ISO 800, it's the Ti Swing Power SS racket. HEhe you can get the SP (Singapore if you want for hte extra letters lol!!) if you want but there is no difference of course when compared to the non-SP vesrion. SP= Super Power to me lol!!

Hope this helps you out.

6. Don

Don Regular Member

Owning the top racquets does nothing for your game because you can only go so far before technique is the primary way to enhance your game. Switching from racquet to racquet takes a lot of experience and could wreck your game if you're not careful.

7. Zclyh3

Zclyh3 Regular Member

Not employed during academic school yeah
    Don't worry Don, the Ti-10 racket will always be the racket I use the best. I test out a lot of rackets and see if I can perform well with it. Most of the time I look for rackets that are VERY stiff and other rackets for different positions. I have an MP100 for singles and the Ti-Swing Power SA for doubles. The Ti-10 is more of both.

8. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    Hey Tony,

Just like me with the TI-SA =), except I perfer to use the SA for singles as well. I could use the Ti-SS but I want more speed to conserve my energy instead

Oh a question, even thought I have not tried the TI-SA after owned it for 2 weeks now, can you tell me how much stronger is it from the 900 SA in terms of flex, power in your view?

Thanks

9. Thomas

Thomas Guest

Both are great racket but with difference characteristic. But if you are used to swing power, why not stick to sp model? I used to use sp but now using Ti-10 because it's more powerful.