Those at SO Please could you do me a favour?

Discussion in 'Singapore Open 2004' started by FEND., Nov 19, 2004.

1. Bieffe

Bieffe Regular Member

Engineer
    This is really a very cool shot....never seen players doing this before. Cutting strings! WOW! I only change mine when the "feeling" seems gone or after a certain set period.

They all also seem to use these synthetic grips that are white...wonder is it also by Yonex and are they any good. White sure become dirty after very short while. Tower seems better to me but others like such rubber grips....I don't like when they start to wear....it breaks down and stain ur hands.

2. PoseidonLee

PoseidonLee Regular Member

Technician
    Hmmm ... so on top of the champions and the snack bar there ... I think the stringer also profit a lot during this 5 days!!! He's paid $5 per racket for the job, string excluded!! Dunno how many racket he strung each day!??

Bieffe: rubber grips dun stain one lah, if urs stain, that means it's kept for too long liao, the change is long overdue liao lor! That's why the rubber dis-integrate! I change mine due to wear and tear, a rubber grip can last easily 1-2 months for me(averaging 2-3 session per week). More economical than towel. Think most pple use rubber grip due to sweaty palm. :)

3. jason_kidd

jason_kidd Regular Member

i just wondering...waht would the tension be for both the cross and straight?? i always increase by 2 pounds....but my fren increase by only 1 pound.... which one is better hitting?? another problem i have is that the string on my racket will move side to side after a few shot...need to adjust it back evertime....anyone know what cause that??......and how to prevent tension loss?? thankssss,,,,

4. li_ka_shing168

li_ka_shing168 Regular Member

student, restaurant manager (millionaire LOL)

The string of my mp55 move side by side too, i wonder why, it will be good if someone can tell us more about this, please reply.

5. hongyi_2000

hongyi_2000 Regular Member

there will be no different...someone mentioned it b4