This is where my club play in Hong Kong.

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by Jazz, Oct 19, 2002.

1. Jazz

Jazz Regular Member

Industrial Designer
    $60?!?! No way, except the club use a really expensive shuttlecock or 3hrs but only a few people play.

For us,

1st hr= 1 court
    2nd hr=2courts
    3rd hr= 2courts

HK$7.5 for each shuttlecock (we use the top shuttlecock in the market)

And every time I will allow 10-12 members to come. If you think, yeah, so two courts, is that mean you have to wait for long after every single game? Well, i don't think so, on average, you only have to wait for 10min for next turn.

For other clubs charge very expensive, well, they are doing business, and I'm not. I just want to arrange a time and place, gather some good players to play. That's it. Not getting any profit

2. Chu Pa

Chu Pa Regular Member

Jazz, I think you misunderstood me. I'm only asking if the fees would range from $40 as you stated to a possible $60. I'm not in anyway saying that you are out to make big profits from JAM. I'm not too familiar with HK's pricing for recreational badminton so I posed the question. I'm not insulting you in anyway. You don't have to be defensive. I know how long it takes to rotate twelve people for two courts. Thanks again. :)

3. Jazz

Jazz Regular Member

Industrial Designer
    OH, hehe, I think we both mis-understood each other, I thought you were saying some club charge $60 for 3hrs game ar. haha

Well, as a club chairperson, I really should make the club account clear and open to the poeple who play with me, that's why I knid of get use to explain how we charge.

4. Chu Pa

Chu Pa Regular Member

Anybody know if there is a bus stop right across from the little park next to the center if I want to head back to Sha Tin B/T? If there is what bus do I take back to Sha Tin B/T? 49X? Or my only option is to walk back to Tai Wo Hau MTR station and take a bus back to Sha Tin if there is a bus that goes to Sha Tin.
    Thanks. :)

Chu Pa.

5. Jazz

Jazz Regular Member

Industrial Designer
    49X is fine. btw, are you coming tomorrow?

6. Chu Pa

Chu Pa Regular Member

I'm coming..

Jazz, I'm going tomorrow to Tsuen Wan Rec. centre. So 49X is on both sides of the street? Starts at 2:00pm tomorrow?

7. Jazz

Jazz Regular Member

Industrial Designer
    Yes, for going to, just get off at the little park after a big round-about.

To go back, there's a bus stop opposite the center, I will show you the direction when we leave ok. Btw, where you live?

Yeah, we starts at 2 with 1 court tomorrow, then 2 courts for the next two hrs.

8. Chu Pa

Chu Pa Regular Member

I Pm...

I PMed you. Check your PM messages.