Thermal backpack?

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by Diamondx1, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Diamondx1

Diamondx1 Regular Member

School
    Hi, winter is fast approaching here in Canada and I am looking for a full cover thermal backpack. My current bag is just too big to walk around with plus the area where my rackets are kept has a see through plastic clear which won't repel the cold. thanks.

2. CBlack

CBlack Regular Member

While I don't know much about the big 3. (yonex, victor, li-ning)

I can certainly vouch for the big 3 Tennis brands. (Babolat, Wilson, Head)

Check out Ajay's thread on his new Babolat bag, there are smaller versions available here in Canada called the Pure Strike, which I'm currently using.

The summer heat was spiking up to 30+ degrees, and dropping close to zero at night, was causing the strings on my racquets to pop pre-maturely. *ehem* but I digress... different topic for another day.

The thermal lining on the Babolats have been amazing.

Perhaps some of the more experienced bag buyers can shed some light on this topic.

3. yan.v

yan.v Regular Member

USRSA MRT & Certification Tester
    I get a lot of different bags from all brands at the store, so I get to see all the bag quality ranges from most brands.

If you're looking for thermal compartments, I'd say your best bets are Li-Ning, Wilson and Babolat bags. My personal favorites are the Babolat bags, the quality is very good, but they are also pretty expensive.

I can only point out to the models I have, so here are the ones I know are thermal bags:
    http://www.lecoinbadminton.com/thermal-bags

4. Diamondx1

Diamondx1 Regular Member

School
    thank you will check your website out...This will also give me the opportunity to test my French ha!

5. yan.v

yan.v Regular Member

USRSA MRT & Certification Tester
    There is a link on the top right of the screen for english, if you feel like going the easier way ;)