The withdrawal of Macau Open

Discussion in 'Macau Open / Chinese Taipei Open 2009' started by huangkwokhau, Aug 5, 2009.

1. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    Oh!...that one lost counts the most;)

2. OneToughBirdie

engineer
    Hi young Georgie Boy...free information from Uncle OTB to you...when a player gets older and gotten married, the legs get wobbly, lungs rapidly expanding and contracting sucking for air most of the time and when your mind say 'go for the birdie, the legs would go on strike'...and the result is WCH gets spanked:p:D

3. OneToughBirdie

engineer
    Agree past meetings favour LCW over CJ...if LCW plays the way he should and LCW usually does well in SS, he should prevail. But CJ is not easy customer but it should be a good final if they meet;).
    If TH wins a fast 1st set, then TH has chance to win. If it goes 3-set, LCW has the edge. With low expectation of TH over LD-LCW-CJ (check posts in another thread), as you say TH is enjoying playing these days much like ZM, he is more dangerous and a dark horse. I would not doubt TH's skills, champion attitude, mental toughness, experience...only his fitness and speed (looks like one step slower than before, and that is a big one-step too slow in the highest level of baddy).

4. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Yep...speed and stamina....you cant lie your age..:D

5. OneToughBirdie

engineer
    Oh! tell me about that...Last Tuesday and yesterday, I played singles against 2 young kids...these fellas show no respect for geezers and that shows how poorly their parents raised them up not respectful of soon-to-be senior citizens:p...and made me run all over the darn court and the court area seems getting bigger and bigger with more space to cover:D:p

6. OneToughBirdie

engineer
    I got a pic taken with TH at WC05 in a pic frame at my home office. He is so personable and approachable, I never seen him rejecting signing autographs or taking pic at Anaheim.

7. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Hmm..

..Taufik is only fit for GP or GP Gold type tourneys now lah..let's see if he can put up some sort of a fight vs. Datuk LCW..;)
    ..i thought the net total from that prize money is before BAM (the national body) takes some, his coaches take some..Or does LCW keep all of his prize winning cheque to himself??..
    ..he better win then, if not criticism will find its way again, despite him not withdrawing, should he lose..:eek:

#47 ctjcad, Aug 21, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2009
  8. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

hi old tough birdie, thanks for sharing your experience on that..i wonder how tough are you now?:D

9. OneToughBirdie

engineer
    Past the prime time:D:p when I was young and good looking like you in MAS, we played all day and night like an energizer battery go on and on....now, 4 singles game in one night, I am cooked and done...that is why I don't wanna waste $$$ on so-called high tech rackets and stick with my 3 Cab 20 till I kiss baddy goodbye and take up fishing:p:D