That look in Kim Dong Moon's eyes

Discussion in 'All England 2004' started by Amateur, Mar 15, 2004.

1. Amateur

Amateur Regular Member

Adminstrator
    I was watching the AE finals with my sis-in-law. It's her first time watching Kim/Ra playing. Before the match, I had been telling her how good this pair is.

In the 2nd set, I was whining whenever Kim/Ra lost a point. Until that crucial moment, when Kim was serving. Suddenly I thought I saw this look in his eyes. And then my sis-in-law suddenly shouted," He's going to win and he wants to win. The look in his eyes tells me this." I was stunned. I thought I'm the only one whom saw it.

And before we knew, Kim served and scored! Now I really understand the meaning of determination to win. Kim showed it to me that night. :)

Anyone else saw it that night?

2. wilfredlgf

wilfredlgf Regular Member

Security Engineer
    Can you explain? Didn't catch the game on TV, because didn't have a TV! :(

3. Amateur

Amateur Regular Member

Adminstrator
    Don't really know how to put it into words....

At 1st, I thought I had imagined it as it's only in a split of second. As he was getting ready to serve, the look that he gave to his opponents. It's tense, or you can say he's very very focusing or very very concentrating. Nevertheless, it just struck me that he want to score that very last crucial point and win the game. And he did.

Just do this posting to check sure if there is anyone that also happened to catch it. Or maybe just that I'm too crazy or anxious for him to win, but my sis-in-law??!!